Hifiman 603 + DT1350, Do I need an amp?
Jan 18, 2012 at 8:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

marcbee

New Head-Fier
I am currently using Hifiman 603 + DT 1350 headphones listening to FLACs, just wondering if I should get an amp ( not familiar with this area ) to push it a bit further. ( Not sure which one I should get ). 

Should I get one? If I should, what kind of amp should i get? 

( I listen to all kinds of music but mostly jazz, classical instruments and pop at the moment)

Thanks!!!

Jan 18, 2012 at 3:54 PM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
I am currently using Hifiman 603 + DT 1350 headphones listening to FLACs, just wondering if I should get an amp ( not familiar with this area ) to push it a bit further. ( Not sure which one I should get ). 

Should I get one? If I should, what kind of amp should i get? 

( I listen to all kinds of music but mostly jazz, classical instruments and pop at the moment)

Thanks!!!

This is not a hard headphone to drive, from what it seems. Especially with the HF 603. I recommend either the PA2V2 OR THE CmoyBB. They are $60. I recommend this since the 2 are more known for clearer music and sounds that jazz and classical insturments like. Howevver, the E11 is also on there. Most Beyer users prefer the E11 as it just makes the bass pop. The E11 is also an audiophile amp so it will also do jazz and classical extremely well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back