HIFIMAN 2023 Black Friday Sale is HERE!
Oct 20, 2023 at 5:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20
Dear Head-fiers:

We are excited to announce that our Black Friday Sales start now!

Seeking the extraordinary Edition XS? Yearning for the exceptional Arya? Your search ends here! Discover your ideal match now!

2023.10.20 Black Friday 2.jpg

Hit the link now to discover the long-awaited items you've been anticipating! :beerchug:
https://store.hifiman.com/clearance-sales

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 20, 2023 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 20
No deal at all on the Arya Organic, pretty dissappointing

Oct 20, 2023 at 3:19 PM Post #3 of 20
Dear Head-fiers:

We are excited to announce that our Black Friday Sales start now!

Seeking the extraordinary Edition XS? Yearning for the exceptional Arya? Your search ends here! Discover your ideal match now!

Hit the link now to discover the long-awaited items you've been anticipating! :beerchug:
https://store.hifiman.com/clearance-sales
@TeamHiFiMAN what's the difference between the Svanar Wireless and Svanar Wireless LE?

Oct 20, 2023 at 3:23 PM Post #4 of 20
@TeamHiFiMAN what's the difference between the Svanar Wireless and Svanar Wireless LE?
Hopefully they will give the definitive answer, but just from looking at their specs online a couple of days ago, LE is missing these features from the regular Svanar Wireless:
  • LDAC
  • Wireless charging on case
  • Carbon fiber on shells

Oct 20, 2023 at 3:31 PM Post #5 of 20
Hopefully they will give the definitive answer, but just from looking at their specs online a couple of days ago, LE is missing these features from the regular Svanar Wireless:
  • LDAC
  • Wireless charging on case
  • Carbon fiber on shells
Good to know.. I'm with you... I'd love for @TeamHiFiMAN to chime in.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2023 at 12:28 PM Post #9 of 20
Same sale prices you guys run with every one of sales.

You just change the name of the sale.

Disappointing for a "Black Friday" event when it's the same as the others.
I've never seen the Sundara Closed back for $149 -- that's definitely new -- but all those other prices (which I do honestly think are great and basically better than any other price for those cans anywhere else, for the most part), I've seen before in their other sales.

In fact, just as you said, they just change the name, lol .... but I just picked up an EF-400 open box for $309 so I'm not complaining about the prices in general. :sweat_smile:

Oct 22, 2023 at 9:53 PM Post #10 of 20
These are literally the same price as before. At least the ones that matter the most (Arya V3 , HE1000 SE , HE1000 v2) you just use the original MSRP prices as of it was the Price before these deals and then calculate those percentages. An Arya V3 should be around 600$ if its 44% off. My friend grabbed an Arya V3 for exact same price of 900$ some time ago and I’m sure like 1 month ago you could buy HE1000 v2 or as you call it (stealth) for exact same price.

Oct 22, 2023 at 9:54 PM Post #11 of 20
Hello everyone, thank you for your interest in our new Svanar Wireless LE! We are happy to confirm that the Svanar Wireless LE is now available for order (in fact in stock). Please visit the following link for more information and to place your order:
https://store.hifiman.com/index.php/svanar-wireless-le.html

The Svanar Wireless LE is equipped with our Hymalaya DAC as well, but it does not support LDAC and wireless charging.

However, if LDAC is a feature that you care about, please stay tuned as we will have a version that supports LDAC soon!

Stay tuned for more updates and details. Thank you!

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Oct 30, 2023 at 8:06 PM Post #13 of 20
Same sale prices you guys run with every one of the sales.

You just change the name of the sale.

Disappointing for a "Black Friday" event when it's the same as the others.

I find every company does this. Revzilla, Best Buy, Target… it’s the oldest trick in the book. Thank goodness for camel camel camel though, that actually puts price over time into some perspective.

Edit: I still helped myself to another HE-R9 for $109, albeit from Amazon. Guilty pleasure.

Nov 1, 2023 at 5:09 AM Post #14 of 20
I find every company does this. Revzilla, Best Buy, Target… it’s the oldest trick in the book. Thank goodness for camel camel camel though, that actually puts price over time into some perspective.

Edit: I still helped myself to another HE-R9 for $109, albeit from Amazon. Guilty pleasure.
Totally agreed! Although feels kinda bad when something that you purchased for 599 now sells for 109 in less than a year :tired_face:

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2023 at 1:31 PM Post #15 of 20
Totally agreed! Although feels kinda bad when something that you purchased for 599 now sells for 109 in less than a year :tired_face:
I got my first pair when it they were $249, and thought it was a steal. Then I sold them to get funds for another more expensive pair... but now I get to have both because they're being sold at what I imagine is their real value. Now, for $109 they are fantastic and worth the cost of admission. The build quality is not great for $600, passable for $250, but right on the mark for $109... my favorite thing about them is their soundstage and separation- they don't sound like any closed-back headphones I've ever heard. Happy to be getting another pair.

Hifiman, if you're reading this thread - you could be making bigger strides in market share if you took less profit per unit. Value talks to people when inflation has soared but paychecks haven't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back