HIFIMAN’s Lucky Upgrade Opportunity
Jan 4, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #136 of 174
Hello Team HiFiMAN!

Happy New Year!

When will this month's lucky winners be announced? 

Jan 12, 2017 at 8:35 PM Post #137 of 174
Perhaps they're deciding whether to change the lucky upgrade to an Edition 6?

Feb 1, 2017 at 8:57 PM Post #140 of 174
Well, we're now into February and still no January announcement. Scratching head.

You better take advantage of the $650 upgrade before it goes away. 
L3000.gif

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #142 of 174

I would hope they make an announcement before terminating that upgrade program. I will be uber pissed at them otherwise!
I agree. Wish the company would communicate these important details. I need to do the upgrade sooner than later. I love my HE1K and want to upgrade. Who do I contact for the upgrade?

Feb 3, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #144 of 174
Hi head-fi'ers,
Sorry for the late reply due to Chinese long holiday. Now we will select 3 lucky people! for updating HE1000 V2 in January.

3 winners for HE1000 V2 are :

@moshen
@matthewhypolite
@munce31

We will send email or message to you and just tell us your address and phone number. Then we will arrange the shipment for you. After receiving the new set and finish the comparison, please be kind to send the old version of HE1000 back to us. Thank you for your cooperation.

Besides, this month (February) will be the last chance for free updating HE1000 V2. We will release the winner on 2.28th. Please noted. Thank you!
Enjoy a lovely day~

Best regards
Hifiman Customer Service

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Feb 3, 2017 at 6:09 AM Post #145 of 174
Wow thank you very much Hifiman. 

I'm looking forward to your message/email.

I very much appreciate this opportunity.

Again, thank you 
smile.gif

Quote:
  Hi head-fi'ers,
Sorry for the late reply due to Chinese long holiday. Now we will select 3 lucky people! for updating HE1000 V2 in January.

@moshen
@matthewhypolite
@munce31

We will send email or message to you and just tell us your address and phone number. Then we will arrange the shipment for you. After receiving the new set and finish the comparison, please be kind to send the old version of HE1000 back to us. Thank you for your cooperation.

Besides, this month (February) will be the last chance for free updating HE1000 V2. We will release the winner on 2.28th. Please noted. Thank you!
Enjoy a lovely day~

Best regards
Hifiman Customer Service

Feb 3, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #146 of 174
  Hi head-fi'ers,

@moshen
@matthewhypolite
@munce31

Enjoy a lovely day~

Best regards
Hifiman Customer Service

Wow, i was actually chosen :D
Thank You, looking forward to comparing v1 and v2.

Feb 3, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #147 of 174
Thanks so much @TeamHiFiMAN! I look forward to comparing it to the HE1K V1 and Utopia.

Quote:
  Hi head-fi'ers,

@moshen
@matthewhypolite
@munce31

Enjoy a lovely day~

Best regards
Hifiman Customer Service

Feb 5, 2017 at 5:17 AM Post #148 of 174

Enjoy a lovely day~

Time to shelve up that 600 USD boys!

Feb 5, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #149 of 174
Feb 28, 2017 at 4:34 AM Post #150 of 174
Hi head-fi'ers,
Thank you for everyone's support, now it is time to select those 3 lucky people! 

The winners for HE1000 V2 are
@Hifi59 @doctorjazz @Ratio

We will send emails and private messages to you and just tell us your address and phone number. Then we will arrange the shipment for you. After receiving the new set and finish the comparison, please be kind to send the old version of HE1000 back to us. Thank you for your cooperation.

We also have another activity, pelase see the link below
http://www.head-fi.org/t/838075/announcing-the-hifiman-he1000-international-photography-contest

Enjoy a lovely day~

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back