Hidizs MS5 - Impressions thread and review invitation
Apr 19, 2023 at 6:18 AM Post #136 of 250
My review will be a take on people like me who are super sensitive to 5k and treble.

Hidizs #HidizsMS5 #MS5
For people who are treble sensitive this one is NOT for you. Formal Review on the 21st on my YouTube Channel

DD is wicked but hard to hear over the noise from the massive energy at 5K 6K 7K 8K 9K.

When you are Treble sensitive you get a completely different experience from people who are not and it changes the entire experience for you.

The MS5 is not a neutral IEM more Treble-heads unique very niche tuning IEM.
bruhhh, I cant, the helmet bruh lmao, now its on my mind again :grinning::sob:

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2023 at 7:47 AM Post #137 of 250
Hi folks, how is your MS5 holding up? Either the burn in is real, or my brain has been burned crisp by the treble of these IEMs, but the treble oddity is mostly gone now, even with balanced nozzles. Still not completely usual, but not uncanny like the first day when I listen to GOAT by Polyphia. Still splashy though.

@ToneDeafMonk
mine is definitely hitting 300h playtime, i can hear just spicy 8k, it almost reminds me the infamous beyer peaks, enjoying this daily with moondrop line t cheapo cable, stock balance eartips (M), and lp w2-131 low gain, slow filter + tune 01 (gentle)

edit : now i also found using the "bass" eartips(M) deep insertion, with NOS filter and tune 02 (refined) on LP W2-131 doesnt sound shrill again like out of the box

IDK man, if burn in is real, this probably it, if its brainburn why even after i wear my airpods pro 2 with its super relaxed tuning for several hours, listening back to this still doesnt sound shrill like out of the box

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2023 at 11:04 PM Post #142 of 250
So hidiz have a review program for 40 reviewers to review their new iem ms5.

Hidiz wanted the review to be out at 21st april pre sale ends at 5th of may

Look what i found on canada audio mart

image.png

2 people with 0 value in their lives getting a free review unit is trying to sell their review unit before the pre sale even ended

Like damn, they are selling their reviewer sample before all reviews are out yet

If u 2 reviewer are here, i hope u will never get trusted on any other review samples, u guys (the reviewer thats selling) have no shame.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
Apr 23, 2023 at 1:22 AM Post #143 of 250

image.png

2 people with 0 value in their lives getting a free review unit is trying to sell their review unit before the pre sale even ended

Like damn, they are selling their reviewer sample before all reviews are out yet

If u 2 reviewer are here, i hope u will never get trusted on any other review samples, u guys (the reviewer thats selling) have no shame.
That's actually rude behaviour, what a shame..

Apr 23, 2023 at 1:25 AM Post #144 of 250

image.png

I guess this is a risk by giving free review unit to random people who is not exactly a trusted reviewer.
Wish Hidizs still gonna do things like these in the future for people like me who is pretty much nobody.

Shame on them.

Apr 24, 2023 at 10:05 PM Post #146 of 250

image.png

Hi Jameslsking,

We are glad that you informed us about this issue and we apologize for any negative emotions you may have experienced.

We have already contacted the two individuals who participated in the event and requested that they remove the product from sale.

This situation was unexpected, as we had already informed them at the start of the event that if they did not like the MS5, they could return it to us with shipping costs covered by the company, and they had agreed to this.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused to you and we hope that everything will go smoothly.

Apr 26, 2023 at 9:17 AM Post #148 of 250

image.png

damn he even spelled KZ Ling Long wrong, lmao :darthsmile:

Apr 26, 2023 at 10:32 AM Post #149 of 250
The reason why MS5 is probably one of the best midrangers out there.

This is another beauty of Hidizs MS5, Since I really don't like the combination of red ring nozzle of EA500 with its cavity base as I really preferred the black ring nozzle on EA500. I put them on MS5 them voila, it really changes it sound signature to became one of the most technical Harmanish-sounding IEMs out there. The tonality of EA500 red ring nozzle and Hidizs MS5 reminds me of that the best TOTL IEM with Harmanish-type of tuning in my opinion. If you think that you are tired of MS5 sound signature, this is it and try it to yourself.

Modularity gives you that particular food for thought maxim "experimentation is a necessity towards innovation".

20230426_220508.jpg
20230426_220325.jpg
20230426_220029.jpg

Apr 26, 2023 at 8:22 PM Post #150 of 250
The reason why MS5 is probably one of the best midrangers out there.

This is another beauty of Hidizs MS5, Since I really don't like the combination of red ring nozzle of EA500 with its cavity base as I really preferred the black ring nozzle on EA500. I put them on MS5 them voila, it really changes it sound signature to became one of the most technical Harmanish-sounding IEMs out there. The tonality of EA500 red ring nozzle and Hidizs MS5 reminds me of that the best TOTL IEM with Harmanish-type of tuning in my opinion. If you think that you are tired of MS5 sound signature, this is it and try it to yourself.

Modularity gives you that particular food for thought maxim "experimentation is a necessity towards innovation".

20230426_220508.jpg20230426_220325.jpg20230426_220029.jpg
probably great idea for hidizs to make other type of tuning filters and sold them separately for more tonality options

Users who are viewing this thread

Back