Hidizs Audio Thread - Discussion and Impression
Nov 6, 2023 at 10:24 AM Post #46 of 78
Nov 6, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #47 of 78
The Mp145 is everything the s12 lacks for a planar imo. You simply cannot base your entire opinion off of a set you haven’t heard, from someone’s else’s graphs/opinions. Saying this set doesn’t have bass is absurd lmao. Speaking as someone extremely sensitive to sibilance and treble, this ain’t the s12.

The Mp145 is everything the s12 lacks for a planar imo. You simply cannot base your entire opinion off of a set you haven’t heard, from someone’s else’s graphs/opinions. Saying this set doesn’t have bass is absurd lmao. Speaking as someone extremely sensitive to sibilance and treble, this ain’t the s12.
I hope you are right. My fave animal is the manul anyway :)

Nov 9, 2023 at 1:04 PM Post #48 of 78
Hidizs mp145, finally a decent planar 🙏 I already missed this speed. It's a little thin for me at idle, but with a bit of Xbass, it will blow your socks off 🙃

Attachments

• ttttt-picsay.jpg
    ttttt-picsay.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Nov 9, 2023 at 3:38 PM Post #50 of 78
Forgot to share my MP145 review in this thread:

Hope that it would be useful for folks looking for more info about this set.

@laleeee told you it’s not shrill or bass light :dt880smile: Have you tried the red nozzles?

Nov 9, 2023 at 5:05 PM Post #51 of 78
Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023 at 9:10 AM Post #52 of 78
I told you, the under 70khz bass is joke for me :)
https://nk-tran.com/iegems-graphtool/?share=MP145_Balanced,Legato
Look out this falling down sub bass shelf
My MP145 is on the way, and I am really looking forward to trying it out. To your point regarding the bass on the graph, I think that it is all in the eye - or ear - of the beholder. That bass shelf likely suits my particular preferences, and what you are showing for the Legato would be way too much for me…

That’s the beautiful thing about today’s offerings… almost anyone can find something that suits their preferences!

Nov 16, 2023 at 12:04 PM Post #54 of 78
Just got back from my month long vacation and my Hidiz M145 has been waiting at home for awhile. This is a huge IEM and may not fit people with smaller ears. Thankfully, it fit my ears just fine. I am using Moondrop Spring tips for now.
20231116_085226.jpg

Nov 16, 2023 at 1:15 PM Post #55 of 78
My MP145 should arrive today. I am pretty excited to see what the fuss is all about! (I also picked up the Pheonixcall, BQEYZ Wind, and Audio Hekili so looking forward to doing some comparisons when they arrive, along with the rest of my sets currently in rotation)

Nov 16, 2023 at 9:35 PM Post #56 of 78
OMG… these things are huge… fortunately my father passed along to me his ears… too little time with them to provide any real impressions, but these have a pleasant warm sound, with nice highs, good mids, and bass with real authority.

I’ve sampled the three filters, and I think I will stick with the gold filters , though maybe the silver from time to time. The red is just too much bass (for me).

I think I will have a good time with these…!

Nov 17, 2023 at 2:48 PM Post #58 of 78
OMG… these things are huge… fortunately my father passed along to me his ears… too little time with them to provide any real impressions, but these have a pleasant warm sound, with nice highs, good mids, and bass with real authority.

I’ve sampled the three filters, and I think I will stick with the gold filters , though maybe the silver from time to time. The red is just too much bass (for me).

I think I will have a good time with these…!
One other thing to note… the cable’s build does not match the premium IEM experience you get with these… I will be switching it out for a relatively inexpensive Kinera Leyding or Ace 2 cable… not that I am expecting any auditory change, just want a slightly enhanced experience.

Nov 18, 2023 at 1:35 PM Post #59 of 78
Been using M145 for my daily driver and I find it to be very comfortable both fit and sound wise. The sound is more to the warmer side and smooth on the upper treble. Vocal is a bit recessed but still detailed and clear to my ears. The bass is awesome in this IEM, it can go very deep and the rumble is quite similar to a DD IEM.
I am now pairing it up with my UTWS5 and I find it actually fit my ears better than when wired.

Nov 25, 2023 at 8:01 PM Post #60 of 78
I bought the MS2, MS3 and MP145 directly from Hidizs. The MS3 was doa and I had to sent it back (at my own cost!). I don’t like the MS2 and MS3 because they are very bright. Tried different eartips like the ones supplied, Whizzer, Dunu, foam. I need to EQ them like crazy to get a sound that doesn’t hurt my ears. I sold the MS3, the MS2 is for sale a couple of weeks now but no one wants them. Although the bad experiences with Hidisz I gave them a last chance and ordered the MP145 which is on its way. Hope to receive them this week.
I really hope I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back