Hidizs AP60
Mar 29, 2017 at 9:36 PM Post #557 of 773
  hi, what is the latest firmware version? can somebody provide a working link to the latest firmware? the one in the official website doesn't seem to work. thanks in advance.

We will solve the bug of official website soon.
Please send email to our official email adress:hidizs@hidizs.com
I will send the firmware to you.

Mar 30, 2017 at 6:42 AM Post #561 of 773
Received my AP60 today.
Connected to the Mojo via a penon cable.
Worked flawlessly right away.
I'll stay on fw1.01 for now

Change to a better cable, you will get far better sound quality.

Mar 30, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #562 of 773
Change to a better cable, you will get far better sound quality.

Really, that sounds unlikely.... ..........wanders off to get some popcorn :wink:

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:19 AM Post #563 of 773
I took the silver OTG cable.
(I was the one asking you for your comparison of different USB cables ... :) )
I'll not change it now.
Maybe others could sound better.
But I have no time for that.

Mar 30, 2017 at 9:24 AM Post #564 of 773
ad5184fb2e4857d81a00aee88cb9476f.jpg

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:46 PM Post #565 of 773
Mar 31, 2017 at 1:55 AM Post #566 of 773
Mar 31, 2017 at 3:10 AM Post #568 of 773
Peter
How are you so sure to know better ... ?
And who asked for your opinion ?

Eh, who asked for yours?

Fortunately I'm used to be able to express my own opinion about things.

I'm certainly not saying that I know better than anyone, I'm stating my opinion exactly in the same way everyone else is doing in here. I don't know if you've noticed since you haven't been around that long but audio is extremely subjective. If you've got a problem with people expressing a different opinion than your own you should probably consider to stay away from the Internet.....

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #569 of 773

Peter
How are you so sure to know better ... ?
And who asked for your opinion ?

Eh, who asked for yours?

Fortunately I'm used to be able to express my own opinion about things.

I'm certainly not saying that I know better than anyone, I'm stating my opinion exactly in the same way everyone else is doing in here. I don't know if you've noticed since you haven't been around that long but audio is extremely subjective. If you've got a problem with people expressing a different opinion than your own you should probably consider to stay away from the Internet.....

Have you tested with different usb cables with your mojo/ other DAC and did you compare the sound ?

If you did that and you found no difference in sound quality, then i appreciate your opinion.

Mar 31, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #570 of 773
Have you tested with different usb cables with your mojo/ other DAC and did you compare the sound ?

If you did that and you found no difference in sound quality, then i appreciate your opinion.

Yeah, I've tried several ones (but none costing more than $30) and I've never heard any differences. You're right though, I haven't tried it with the Mojo and AP60 combo (only a number of other dac's and phones) so I probably shouldn't have said anything.

My first comment (and actually the second one as well) was half a joke but knowing how infected these things are I probably shouldn't have bothered. Tbh I took your answer about ignorance as half a joke as well :wink:

I won't make anymore comments on this subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back