Hidizs AP60
Oct 8, 2016 at 1:06 AM Post #77 of 773
How can the FW of the AP60 be updated? And from where can we get the files?

Just asking so I am prepared for when it arrives soon-ish.

From the official Hidizs website.

Oct 8, 2016 at 1:14 AM Post #78 of 773

How can the FW of the AP60 be updated? And from where can we get the files?

Just asking so I am prepared for when it arrives soon-ish.

From the official Hidizs website.

There is no FW for the AP60 though...

Seems a little strange as apparently not everybody got the player with the same firmware version.

Oct 8, 2016 at 11:14 PM Post #81 of 773
I think this isn't a battle the AP60 can win. It made for portability but its amp stage cannot compete with the larger devices, at least for my music preferences.

The most pronounced difference in SQ I have experienced here is putting the AP60 vs. iHifi812v2 for PowerMetal - a bit like a matchbox compared to a flamethrower. But the iHifi is much larger, heavier and costs even now 3x the price of the AP60! Also it does not have Bluetooth, USB OTG, ...

The AP60 is definitely a device for mobile use and for transport - that's where it plays out its strengths: light & connectivity & flexible. But its not a David going out to kill the Goliaths SQ-wise.

Oct 10, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #85 of 773

Is there any button lock?

Are you experiencing a ghost touch problem?

The buttons (= d-pad) remain active even when the screen is turned off, if you are referring to that by "ghost touch".

Sometimes the buttons start working, so I assumed that I might have accidentally enabled the button lock, but if there is none it just seems that the buttons and d-pad freeze from time to time (0.03beta FW).

Oct 10, 2016 at 1:12 PM Post #87 of 773
The buttons (= d-pad) remain active even when the screen is turned off, if you are referring to that by "ghost touch".

Sometimes the buttons start working, so I assumed that I might have accidentally enabled the button lock, but if there is none it just seems that the buttons and d-pad freeze from time to time (0.03beta FW).

Yeah. That's what I was talking about.

Oct 10, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #88 of 773

Yeah. That's what I was talking about.

Nevermind, the d-pad is automatically locked after a few seconds. Imho though they change the software so that it is immediately locked.

By the way, I found out that what I thought was an accidental button lock is in fact a bug (when the screen is black and the volume down button is clicked and held for a few seconds, the track rewinds a little and none of the buttons works anymore until the player is restarted).

Oct 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #90 of 773
Hi Chris,and everyone.

We are update our website at the present.
You could contact the seller you buy to get the newest firmware 0.04beta.

If you any problem,All of you could send a email to us: Hidizs@hidizs.com

Thank you for your support!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back