Hidizs AP60
Oct 24, 2016 at 9:13 AM Post #166 of 773
For anyone interested in bluetooth functions, after updating to 0.05, bluetooth headphone control works ok (pause, play, skip track). bluetooth auto pair also works. bluetooth stability i would say is average but usable. i just used this on a jog.

Oct 25, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #168 of 773
My take on the AP60: http://www.head-fi.org/products/hidizs-ap60-hifi-mini-bluetooth-lossless-mp3-portable-music-player-black/reviews/17169

@Hidizs Hk I hope that my review is not seen as offence but rather as constructive criticism on what could be improved on the hardware side. 
beerchug.gif

As soon as the DAC output is enabled, it could be a good and inexpensive transport source, but as a pure audio player to connect headphones/in-ears directly to it, I see some flaws compared to the competition. What I really like though is that the UI is really responsive and well structured and that micro SD cards with 200 GB capacity (exFAT) are immediately and correctly recognised and that the scanning speed is high.

Oct 31, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #174 of 773
  For all of us who couldn't install Tusbaudio drivers in Windows 10 to use AP60 as Dac with Foobar2000, Aimp etc, you have just to disable the drivers signature in Windows 10.
And it works !

Thanks for the tip. Works now with foober2k/ASIO. Surprisingly, the headphone output sounds noticeably better as a DAC than as a DAP.

Oct 31, 2016 at 4:20 PM Post #175 of 773
Got my replacement unit in.  Seems to be pretty solid. 

Still two things I'd like to see changed.

1.  Disable being able to delete from player in the options menu.  I have never wanted to deleted a song from within my mp3 player, so at least give me the option so I don't accidentally do it.
2.  Most important.  Give us the option to use the volume buttons as next/previous.  This will make this player legendary for gym use inside a pocket.

Nov 1, 2016 at 3:34 AM Post #179 of 773
  Got my replacement unit in.  Seems to be pretty solid. 

Still two things I'd like to see changed.

1.  Disable being able to delete from player in the options menu.  I have never wanted to deleted a song from within my mp3 player, so at least give me the option so I don't accidentally do it.
2.  Most important.  Give us the option to use the volume buttons as next/previous.  This will make this player legendary for gym use inside a pocket.

Firmware 0.05 onward added volume button track forwarding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back