Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
Apr 7, 2015 at 6:29 PM Post #331 of 749

I just installed it.  The first thing I noticed is, there's a balance control menu.  I had issues with beta 1 in DAC mode.  I'd start Foobar and hit play, but couldn't hear the audio.  I always had to restart Foobar to get the audio to work.  I hope that problem is fixed in beta 2.

Nope... the problem still exists.

1) Enable DAC mode
2) Connect AP100 to computer
3) Start Foobar
4) Hit play in Foobar
5) Audio is playing, but sound isn't coming through the AP100
6) Stop audio playback
7) Restart Foobar (close and re-launch from the Start menu)
8) Hit play in Foobar
9) Audio is playing, and now I can listen to the sound coming through the AP100

When I last checked, this problem doesn't occur in v069 beta 3.

Apr 8, 2015 at 10:10 AM Post #332 of 749
@Flosa have you try my sollution? Even though its not really sollution but it works for about 2-3 weeks and the problem may happended again. Mine happended a week a go, and after do my sollution then works fine until now, if it happen many times in a week i will request for replacement

Finally i've send back my player , had enough of it!
Ask for a replacement

Apr 8, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #333 of 749
  IDK.  But I do know that I have 2 units and the AP 100's  serial number is not recognized.

We still need some time to update our database in warranty page.
tongue.gif

Apr 8, 2015 at 10:30 PM Post #334 of 749
  We still need some time to update our database in warranty page.
tongue.gif

Sorry I cannot go with someone who is not ready.  I thought that both units were a little glitchy.  Was a better sound than an X1, but the Ibasso DX90 bests any of these in the sub $400 market.  Gonna give Sony another try (A17) because I did like its GUI and no glitches in the Japanese brand unlike these other Chinese Models.

Apr 9, 2015 at 3:16 AM Post #335 of 749
Sorry I cannot go with someone who is not ready.  I thought that both units were a little glitchy.  Was a better sound than an X1, but the Ibasso DX90 bests any of these in the sub $400 market.  Gonna give Sony another try (A17) because I did like its GUI and no glitches in the Japanese brand unlike these other Chinese Models.

Ap100 is not Chinese. It is a Korean brand.

Apr 10, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #336 of 749
Anyone here has ever faced a problem with charging the battery?
I just got a replacement battery few days ago from Hidizs and start using it.
But, by the time the battery power died and tried to charge it, the battery level doesn't increase :frowning2:
Tried both laptop usb port and normal smartphone wall charger also the same, it is stuck at 8% and won't go further although hours of charging period.

After that I tried to turn on and it only lasts for like 15 minutes then died again..
I also re-install FW 069 but no improvement seen.

They confirm that the battery has been checked by factory and working normally..
Is there anything I would need to be aware of when changing such thing?

Apr 19, 2015 at 10:19 PM Post #339 of 749
I'm kinda getting mixed results of battery life, with 070 i once got 5 hours and only lost 1 bar, then few hours later i plugged in again via LO it shows 2 bars remaining and only lasted less than 3 hours. Sometimes I only gets 5-6 hours playback straight from 99%.

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #340 of 749
I'm kinda getting mixed results of battery life, with 070 i once got 5 hours and only lost 1 bar, then few hours later i plugged in again via LO it shows 2 bars remaining and only lasted less than 3 hours. Sometimes I only gets 5-6 hours playback straight from 99%.

Second that, the battery life/indicator is not as accurate/reliable as the 70 beta versions.

The current ver 70 sometimes shows 2 bars of power left before turning off but then turning it back on it may show 1 to 2 bars less. Also, the batteries seem not to last as long from playing from full charge ( 6hours where as I use to get around 8 -9 hours from the 70 betas). It seems to consume more powers from my daily use.

Apr 22, 2015 at 8:28 AM Post #341 of 749
@Hidizs
Hi

I did not install the final 070 fw yet but anyone tell me about; is selectable shuffle option include in fw? (aka selectable folder option, folder shuffle) Thanks. If I find a time at the weekend, i will upgrade my hidizs. 

Apr 22, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #342 of 749
  @Hidizs
Hi

I did not install the final 070 fw yet but anyone tell me about; is selectable shuffle option include in fw? (aka selectable folder option, folder shuffle) Thanks. If I find a time at the weekend, i will upgrade my hidizs. 

Why don't you try and see it for yourself bro? 
wink.gif
 You can always revert back to the old firmware if there is not the function you are looking for. 

Apr 22, 2015 at 1:38 PM Post #343 of 749
As I said, if i find a time for update, i will do it. Thanks. I will write my impressions after update.

Apr 27, 2015 at 8:09 AM Post #344 of 749
I have tried connected my DVD player playing music cd from optical out to optical in to my ap100 and listening from the headphones. It works well so as it sounds great but ap100 shutdown automatically after 2 mins. At first I thought the battery not enough to let ap100 on. Then I charge it full and try, it still shut down after 2 mins. Then I realised that I set my auto shutdown time 2 mins. So after I changed it to Max 30 mins then it shutdown after 30 mins. I hope hidiz can rectify this bug.

Apr 27, 2015 at 10:23 PM Post #345 of 749
I have tried connected my DVD player playing music cd from optical out to optical in to my ap100 and listening from the headphones. It works well so as it sounds great but ap100 shutdown automatically after 2 mins. At first I thought the battery not enough to let ap100 on. Then I charge it full and try, it still shut down after 2 mins. Then I realised that I set my auto shutdown time 2 mins. So after I changed it to Max 30 mins then it shutdown after 30 mins. I hope hidiz can rectify this bug.

Do you mean you were using coax in and coax out?
Thanks for your information. We will take a look on this matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back