Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
Mar 24, 2015 at 6:36 AM Post #301 of 749
Good day!
I have ap100, with firmware: V1.31066CN
when you try to go to the folder Play all writes that not found file. please update the song.
I go to the settings in the update music library - update - everything to 0.
the same error when entering the favorites - playback failed.
helps only - cleaning the player from the songs, and a new load some time working folder, until not add anything new.
curve firmware?
please help me :)

Mar 24, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #302 of 749
I also get fluttering with the VSonic VSD1S IEMs.  I noticed it on the first couple of tracks I listened two.  Both were lossless tracks.  Bear on Heaven.

Testing with Brainwavz S0 now.

Mar 24, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #303 of 749
  Good day!
I have ap100, with firmware: V1.31066CN
when you try to go to the folder Play all writes that not found file. please update the song.
I go to the settings in the update music library - update - everything to 0.
the same error when entering the favorites - playback failed.
helps only - cleaning the player from the songs, and a new load some time working folder, until not add anything new.
curve firmware?
please help me :)

Download this.
http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/HP-USB-Disk-Storage-Format-Tool.shtml

Format your MicroSD card to FAT32 with that tool, and copy your music onto the card.  Then try again.

Mar 24, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #304 of 749
The Brainwavz S0 seem to work without any fluttering, but doesn't sound as good as my other two sets.  Disabled LO Control, so hope that fixes the problem with the VSonics. Testing again.

Mar 24, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #305 of 749
Interesting.... I disabled LO Control, and the fluttering I was getting with both of my VSonic IEMs (VSD1S and GR07 Classic) appears to be gone.  Still listening, but will report back if I notice it again.

Mar 24, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #306 of 749
Yup... I'm pretty confident that disabling LO Control got rid of the fluttering.  It used to happen every few minutes, and now I don't hear it at all.

I was wondering if Hidizs can tell us what LO Control does???

Mar 28, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #307 of 749
Hi guys i will share my solutions about my problems in view weeks a go (see my older post)

When the problem come (Turn Off Itself when playing music from card) then i remove the card, hit the hidden reset button, and then restart the AP100, after that play with the internal storage music for a while, then insert the card again so it will scanning automatically, then i can play with the card without problem.
dt880smile.png
Though the problem will come again sometimes, this is silly but i repeat this solution again and it work. So i must bring tiny things like pin everywhere to hit reset button if the problem come.
normal_smile .gif

So i'm sure this is a firmware bug that can't solved yet with the 069. I hope @Hidizs can resolved this problem in 070 final fw.

Btw now i never find "Turn On Itself problem" on my AP100, don't know why..

Mar 31, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #308 of 749
Just got my AP 100 today.  Went to the website to download the latest firmware and found a spot to enter a serial number for my unit.  The bottom numbers on the box with one letter in it were entered and the site said that it was invalid.  It is 12 numbers on the box only.  Could not find anything on the unit itself or in the menus.  Also is there plastic on the screen when shipped, because there seems to be a small problem in the bottom left corner.  I attempted to put a screen protector on first so I ruined that one.  
Did get to listen to it and it sounds terrific, better than my x1 on regular res flac.

Mar 31, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #309 of 749
Just got my AP 100 today.  Went to the website to download the latest firmware and found a spot to enter a serial number for my unit.  The bottom numbers on the box with one letter in it were entered and the site said that it was invalid.  It is 12 numbers on the box only.  Could not find anything on the unit itself or in the menus.  Also is there plastic on the screen when shipped, because there seems to be a small problem in the bottom left corner.  I attempted to put a screen protector on first so I ruined that one.  
Did get to listen to it and it sounds terrific, better than my x1 on regular res flac.

I also came from x1, indeed it's way better than x1 even x1+amp. I sold both and buy ap100 instead.

Apr 1, 2015 at 1:28 AM Post #311 of 749
Fully charge your AP100
Download Firmware
Unzip file and look for “ap100.fw”
Copy this file to the Root of your Micro SD card (Formatted to FAT32)
Or simply plug your AP100 into your computer’s USB port and look for the Micro SD card folder. Follow above instructions.
Turn Player Off. Hold both the RETURN and POWER buttons simultaneously and the FW upgrade will begin automatically.
Wait for the player to configure your music library.
Done – Success!
Go to Setting menu - reset to default
Off and reboot (make sure delete fw zip file)

Apr 2, 2015 at 10:30 AM Post #313 of 749
  Hi guys i will share my solutions about my problems in view weeks a go (see my older post)

When the problem come (Turn Off Itself when playing music from card) then i remove the card, hit the hidden reset button, and then restart the AP100, after that play with the internal storage music for a while, then insert the card again so it will scanning automatically, then i can play with the card without problem.
dt880smile.png
Though the problem will come again sometimes, this is silly but i repeat this solution again and it work. So i must bring tiny things like pin everywhere to hit reset button if the problem come.
normal_smile .gif

So i'm sure this is a firmware bug that can't solved yet with the 069. I hope @Hidizs can resolved this problem in 070 final fw.

Btw now i never find "Turn On Itself problem" on my AP100, don't know why..

Get the same problem with all the firmwares.....
Never find a solution
Still waiting an answer from Hidizs

Apr 2, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #314 of 749
Fully charge your AP100
Download Firmware
Unzip file and look for “ap100.fw”
Copy this file to the Root of your Micro SD card (Formatted to FAT32)
Or simply plug your AP100 into your computer’s USB port and look for the Micro SD card folder. Follow above instructions.
Turn Player Off. Hold both the RETURN and POWER buttons simultaneously and the FW upgrade will begin automatically.
Wait for the player to configure your music library.
Done – Success!
Go to Setting menu - reset to default
Off and reboot (make sure delete fw zip file)

Thanks.....Now if they could only recognize my serial number...this is my 2nd unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back