Hidizs AP100 (DAP) Support Team - Now on Head-fi!
May 11, 2016 at 11:06 AM Post #618 of 749
Hi everybody, i just bought this MP Hidizs AP100 but i met a problem when copy file from PC to internal storage.
It takes very long time and copying speed is very unstable some times up to 60Mb/s but some times not responding and down to ~2Mb/s
Is there any one met that trouble, please support me how to fix and what the root cause is?
Thanks you guy so much!

May 11, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #619 of 749
  Hi everybody, i just bought this MP Hidizs AP100 but i met a problem when copy file from PC to internal storage.
It takes very long time and copying speed is very unstable some times up to 60Mb/s but some times not responding and down to ~2Mb/s
Is there any one met that trouble, please support me how to fix and what the root cause is?
Thanks you guy so much!

Which file sizes are you copying (roughly)? With USB sticks, SD cards, etc. I noticed that the copy process is sometimes not responding while copying large files (e.g. 100 MB or more).
What is your average copy speed? Or alternatively, how many MB did you copy in total and how long did it take?

As long as the files are copied without errors I would not worry about it too much.

May 11, 2016 at 7:59 PM Post #620 of 749
I copied 20 flac files ~40mb for each file, the speed is very unstable as i mentioned above, i do the same thing with my old Sony A17, it's no problem an averange speed is around 20Mb/s,
Poor me

May 12, 2016 at 9:34 PM Post #622 of 749
I copied 20 flac files ~40mb for each file, the speed is very unstable as i mentioned above, i do the same thing with my old Sony A17, it's no problem an averange speed is around 20Mb/s,
Poor me

I don't use internal storage at all, but i do connect AP100 to the pc and transfer to the sd card housed inside the AP100, mine seems to transfer at a normal expected rate (i haven't noticed it crawl or be erratic or slow)

May 22, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #625 of 749
Hello everybody,

I bought a Hidizs AP 100 with fw073 on it. I flashed fw075 without any problems. My 32gb sdcards give no problem, but my 64gb sdcards give me a headache... The player recognizes it, shows all albums, but when I select an album, the songs are gone. The player says 'no file found'. I looked for an answer here, but no luck... Can somebody solve this problem for me?

FAT32 is for 32GB or less. Above 32GB use ExFat.

May 22, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #626 of 749
Thanks you guy so much!

A USB adaptor may be faster than going straight to the device.

May 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM Post #627 of 749
Well. exfat is the adopted standard for ad cards larger than 32 GB but mostly for the maximum file size limit with fat32 of 4GB (with HD video you limit the maximum recording time otherwise in one file). However fat32 supports drive sizes up to 2 TB - and some players have issues with exFat (and some with fat32).
My AP100 works perfectly fine with a 128GB micro sd card formatted with fat32.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back