HibyMusic Android and iOS Music Player - Bit-perfect USB Output; Network and Dropbox Streaming
Jan 22, 2024 at 10:28 PM Post #391 of 398
IOS 17.3 is now available. Unfortunately, with the current version of the IOS app the problem with DoP not working with the iphone 15 Pro Max (probably all the USB-C phones) is still there. Now it is possible that a new update will be made available that natively fixes the issue. Hopefully at a minimum HiBy can offer an option "forcing" of the correct frequencies. Perhaps the engineers can give some kind of input on the issue?

Jan 31, 2024 at 10:40 AM Post #394 of 398
Sorry I still don’t understand, why does the parametric EQ and MSEB not work on the iOS version?
On my iPhone (iOS 17.3) I seldom use HibyMusic as a player, I mostly use it as a DAP controller (HibyLink). I just confirmed that EQ and MSEB do work, as well as the 4x available plugins. I tested with regular FLACs and MP3s, not with DSD files, so DoP may not work. AFAIK, there is no PEQ on the iOS version of HibyMusic.

Feb 21, 2024 at 11:34 AM Post #395 of 398
Hello, I'm new to this thread. I'm using Hiby music player for my pixel 8 Pro connected to Cayin RU6 but whenever I play through USB exclusive mode, I get intermittent pauses and stutters in the sound. Is there any workaround to this other than using an older version of the Hiby app?

Feb 22, 2024 at 3:58 AM Post #396 of 398
Hello, I'm new to this thread. I'm using Hiby music player for my pixel 8 Pro connected to Cayin RU6 but whenever I play through USB exclusive mode, I get intermittent pauses and stutters in the sound. Is there any workaround to this other than using an older version of the Hiby app?
From my correspondence with hiby support:

V5570 (beta) [there should be a link here, but I don't know if I can distribute someone else's software]

hiby:
Can you try this internal beta build to see if it fixes this particular problem?

me:

Yes, the problem is fixed, it works properly, there are no interruptions in playback. Thank you. When will the official version be available?

hiby:

Glad to know that it works. The last version was released last month. This official version will not released online soon.
You can now use the APK file and share it with others. Any further questions, feel free to contact us at hello@hiby.com . Wish you a pleasant day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back