Hi there! New guy with strange question...
Mar 19, 2006 at 7:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

themanster

Head-Fier
Hi guys, I have been a lurker around here for quite a while, and finally made my first big purchase, senn hd595s. Quite surprising since I am rather stingy (Its in my roots, Singaporean Chinese)
biggrin.gif
, and I am only a teen. The headphones sound really great and do not regret my purchase at all. WooHoo!

Anyway here comes my question, I got the warrant card and was filling it out, and um, I cant find the serial number of my headphones. lol. Well, I really need help since I gotta mail it in like a few days.

Mar 19, 2006 at 8:18 AM Post #3 of 11
Glad you like your new headphones.

I just pulled my Sennheiser box out of the closet, and the serial number is on the box. Look for it there.

Mar 19, 2006 at 9:46 AM Post #4 of 11
Ah! I found it at the bottom of the box. Inspected the entire set of headphones, but didnt bother to look at the box...
rolleyes.gif
clever me. Thanks for your help Uncle Erik. Feeling more than a little embarrassed...

Mar 19, 2006 at 1:11 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by themanster
Quite surprising since I am rather stingy (Its in my roots, Singaporean Chinese)
biggrin.gif
, and I am only a teen.

Congrats on your purchase...don't worry, it will change...stingyness will change into greed....
tongue.gif

Mar 19, 2006 at 1:51 PM Post #7 of 11
Congrats on the 595s. They are nice all arounders. Stingy? well at least there are some good bang for the buck cans out there.

Mar 19, 2006 at 2:15 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Hi guys, I have been a lurker around here for quite a while, and finally made my first big purchase, senn hd595s. Quite surprising since I am rather stingy (Its in my roots, Singaporean Chinese)
biggrin.gif
, and I am only a teen. The headphones sound really great and do not regret my purchase at all. WooHoo!

Anyway here comes my question, I got the warrant card and was filling it out, and um, I cant find the serial number of my headphones. lol. Well, I really need help since I gotta mail it in like a few days.

I am a Canadian teen and just picked up 595's, I love them, but they were VERY expensive, so I am hoping to find somone here willing to sell me a used pair at an afforderable price, and return these to the store. I saw a comparison in school between a Canadian kid and Singaporian kid (is that how you call somone from Singapore?) Pretty neat
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 10:41 AM Post #10 of 11
I suddenly have the strange urge to buy an amp... a new pair of headphones... a new audio player... OH MY GOD!
eek.gif
It's taken hold of me... leave me be! save yourselv...
icon10.gif

Mar 20, 2006 at 1:56 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

save yourselv...
icon10.gif

Obviously that's too late. Any member with more than 1 post on this forum...its too late for us.

Welcome and you might as well give me your wallet for safe keeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back