Hi- just introducing myself
Apr 6, 2014 at 7:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

sahmen

Headphoneus Supremus
My handle is sahmen, and I have been a headphone enthusiast for a long time, although it is just recently that I have acquired a couple of cans that might be considered "entry-level highend" (if there is any such thing, but I am referring to the Sennheiser Hd600 and the Hifiman He 500).  I have been lurking on these threads for a while now, but I decided to take the plunge today to ask about tips for building a customized headphone amp out of an Emotiva mini-x a-100, a subject for which a thread already exists.  I.m just introducing myself for now, but I hope I can learn a lot from all the hp experts who frequent these sides, as I have already been doing for a while now, if only silently.

Good day to all the community.

Apr 7, 2014 at 12:17 AM Post #3 of 6
Welcome to head-fi sahmen! Sorry I knew nothing about DIY'ing amps, but I'm sure you will find many knowledgeable and friendly head-fi'ers who can help you with your project. Good luck!

Apr 7, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #5 of 6

i guess its too late to feel sorry for your wallet at this point.

Thanks b0000, for the welcome...  Oh and it has been "too late" for more than a couple of decades now, but my wallet still does appreciate the concern, so thanks again.
  Welcome!

Thanks for the nice welcome. Currawong

Apr 7, 2014 at 2:47 AM Post #6 of 6
  Welcome to head-fi sahmen! Sorry I knew nothing about DIY'ing amps, but I'm sure you will find many knowledgeable and friendly head-fi'ers who can help you with your project. Good luck!

Thanks Ysunkar:  For welcoming  me. I have already found a member who is giving me the assistance I need, so you're right: this forum is great for topnotch forms of assistance like this.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back