HF-2 update
Aug 24, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #61 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just got mine #256, first song I listened too I got goosebumps from the sound, I love these so much!

Did you pay customs? And I hate you for having them already...lol

Aug 24, 2009 at 11:04 PM Post #63 of 166
I ordered June 30th. # 6000. So if feifan is 5984 and has had their order shipped, then I should be within the 22 HF-2's arriving @ TTVJ on Wednesday.

Aug 25, 2009 at 4:44 AM Post #65 of 166
@ AbathingApe

btw I'm right next door to you in cowtown, I'm curious if the customs charges will be the same as mine, lemme know if you have to pay any at all? thanks! and enjoy yours when they arrive ! I'm certainly enjoying mine.

Aug 25, 2009 at 4:58 AM Post #66 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinoue /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@ AbathingApe

btw I'm right next door to you in cowtown, I'm curious if the customs charges will be the same as mine, lemme know if you have to pay any at all? thanks! and enjoy yours when they arrive ! I'm certainly enjoying mine.

I heard the Chinook isn't the only thing that blows in Calgary *cough*Flames*cough*
smily_headphones1.gif

But on a more serious note I will detail how the package arrived :p

Aug 25, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #67 of 166
I think it is time to get excited i am order no 6014 and i am hoping that i am in the next shipment??...does anyone know what numbers are up??

Aug 25, 2009 at 6:02 AM Post #68 of 166
@ABathingApe

lol you know I gotta agree with you there, I love west ed much more than chinook, I still haven't checked out the new crossiron mills near Balzac yet, as for the flames? lets not go there hehe.

Aug 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM Post #70 of 166
If you haven't gotten your headphones yet theoddone, you should get them soon (they're probably at customs) if that is what you were asking about.

Aug 26, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #73 of 166
Too bad you don't live in the conUS theoddone, he is good at answering the phone, but the 800 number doesn't seem to work outside the us

Aug 26, 2009 at 3:18 AM Post #74 of 166
It is starting to get frustrating, I can fully understand that he doesnt reply during the weekend or something is wrong with his email, but it is an important problem. I decided to cancel my HF-2 order and got it confirmed from Todd that it was canceled. This was confirmed in good time before it was supposed to be shipped out, yet I was rather surprised when I got the email 16 days later that the headphones were shipped.

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #75 of 166
Quote:

Originally Posted by theoddone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is starting to get frustrating, I can fully understand that he doesnt reply during the weekend or something is wrong with his email, but it is an important problem. I decided to cancel my HF-2 order and got it confirmed from Todd that it was canceled. This was confirmed in good time before it was supposed to be shipped out, yet I was rather surprised when I got the email 16 days later that the headphones were shipped.

Oh my, someone who didn't want HF-2's?!?!
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back