HF-2 announcement
Oct 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM Post #32 of 56
They´re probably not refurbs. Grado is just not as quality minded as some of the other headphone producers. If you love the Grado sound, you will just have to live with it, like the rest of us do
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 6:05 PM Post #33 of 56
There is just one thing you want for sure - that they are all marked Head-F1.

I remember the final "additional" group of HF-1 that was put on sale came to 24 pairs....then later heard it was 27 IIRC

Oct 13, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #34 of 56
Placed my order. Fingers crossed!

Oct 13, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #37 of 56
Place my order as well! Against better financial judgment, but after coveting these for the last 3 months, what can you do?! I may just have to get rid of my MS-1i's and SR-325is's to afford it, but well worth the upgrade. (Don't correct me if I'm wrong.
tongue.gif
) Also crossing my cables that these arrive safely. Thanks Todd.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #38 of 56
Holy Crap!!! Just saw this thread, just ordered a pair. I am flush with that thrill that's only obtained by clicking submit order. Too bad that not only I am going to have to pay for these, I am going to have to explain this purchase to someone who doesn't quite share my enthusiasm...guess the 325i's will be finding their way to the FS forums
frown.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #40 of 56
Haha... My situation EXACTLY jonnybee123! [EDIT: Sorry to hear about that!]

Just so everyone knows, in case Todd has not commented on this here and because there is no way this information should not be made public, I have been told by TTVJ that the orders that are being sent out today are all "brand spankin' new" and are simply the leftovers from those people who previously canceled their orders. Sounds good to me!
biggrin.gif

Oct 13, 2009 at 8:46 PM Post #43 of 56
Are these not on the TTVJ site? I can't seem to find them.

Oct 13, 2009 at 9:05 PM Post #45 of 56
AHA! Thought so. These are truly awesome cans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back