HF-1 sale update
Apr 1, 2006 at 5:56 PM Post #31 of 124
NO $10 coupons. I believe I posted that in the rules catagory. I am giving $25 from each headphone to Head-Fi. BUT you can order additional item(s) and use the coupon. The price is $200 + shipping for the HF-1

Todd

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:00 PM Post #32 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
Hi All,

Rest assured this is NO April fools joke - I could not possibly be that cruel. I am here ready for the sale just like all of you and wil post here as fast as humanly possible the end of the sale and the last order number that is good. My website will assign each order a number (they are in numerical order) so you will know if you have secured one of the LAST HF-1's to be sold.

The headphones will ship out of here on Monday and be in your hands shortly thereafter.

I really hope those of you who want it most get your HF-1. Good luck and be talking to you all in a little over an hour.

P.S. I will not be here to field calls after the sale closes. I will be hanging out with my 7 year old son and going to baseball practice.

Sorry, I just realized that the coupons wouldn't work, I should've read it better :p

If we don't get the HF-1 in time, we aren't going to get shipped 225's right?
biggrin.gif

I'm so excited - thanks, Todd, and thanks, Grado!

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:47 PM Post #34 of 124
Just my two cents. Todd is doing this as a favor, he's trying to be fair to everyone, and he can't be making much money. So, good luck to us all but just live with the results, and remember to say thank you whether you get a pair or not.

Apr 1, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #36 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruppin
Just my two cents. Todd is doing this as a favor, he's trying to be fair to everyone, and he can't be making much money. So, good luck to us all but just live with the results, and remember to say thank you whether you get a pair or not.

Yup
smily_headphones1.gif

2 minutes to go...

AAAAH. I clicked exactly on 2:00:00 EST and it lagged and the order didn't finish 'til 2:00:25. Here's to hoping and praying
smily_headphones1.gif

Order 463

Apr 1, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #43 of 124
hmm

god i hope i got it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back