HF-1 sale update
Apr 2, 2006 at 10:30 PM Post #121 of 124
[size=medium]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/size]

I have been ainting my room today and just realized I totally forgot about the HF-1!!!!! I really wanted these phones! I'm really pi***d ***!!!!!

if anyone has the need to sell these, or doesn't like the sound please PM me, I'll be interested.

Manuel

Apr 5, 2006 at 5:19 PM Post #122 of 124
I've got the best excuse for missing the sale......the birth of my 2nd daughter, Sophia Sparks.

While I wanted the HF-1's, I must say they were a much lower priority in life.

I would ask for a few prayers from my Head-Fi friends for little Sophie. She in is NICU, but is doing well all things considered.

She was a big baby: 21 1/4 inches, and topped the scales at 10 lbs, 10 oz. She got stuck on the way out for about 5 minutes, so we don't know how much oxygen she got in that time. Doc had to break her collarbone to get her out, but that will heal. The medical team revived her quickly.

She has recovered well in the 1st few days, she is breathing on her own, with a little difficulty. All her arms/legs/fingers are moving as expected, which is great since the initial neonatologist thought she might have some right side nerve damage. Her current Neonatoligst at the Children's Hospital is extremely optimistic.

Anyway, for you lucky new HF-1 owners, enjoy!

Apr 5, 2006 at 5:24 PM Post #123 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky14
I've got the best excuse for missing the sale......the birth of my 2nd daughter, Sophia Sparks.

While I wanted the HF-1's, I must say they were a much lower priority in life.

I would ask for a few prayers from my Head-Fi friends for little Sophie. She in is NICU, but is doing well all things considered.

She was a big baby: 21 1/4 inches, and topped the scales at 10 lbs, 10 oz. She got stuck on the way out for about 5 minutes, so we don't know how much oxygen she got in that time. Doc had to break her collarbone to get her out, but that will heal. The medical team revived her quickly.

She has recovered well in the 1st few days, she is breathing on her own, with a little difficulty. All her arms/legs/fingers are moving as expected, which is great since the initial neonatologist thought she might have some right side nerve damage. Her current Neonatoligst at the Children's Hospital is extremely optimistic.

Anyway, for you lucky new HF-1 owners, enjoy!

CONGRATULATIONS!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Hope all is well with your daughter. (I was a 12 lbs baby
eek.gif
)

Apr 5, 2006 at 5:43 PM Post #124 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky14
I've got the best excuse for missing the sale......the birth of my 2nd daughter, Sophia Sparks.....

My daughter spent two weeks in NICU; they are remarkably resillient little guys. You'll have her home in no time and, in a year, it'll take a note in a thread (like yours) to remind you she was ever there.
Don't fret over the HF-1's. They'll never sound half as good as your daughter and she''ll won't wear out (you will... but she won't)! Congrats. K<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back