Hey! There's a mistake on your website!
Aug 28, 2007 at 7:55 PM Post #16 of 41
Ivy, I'd like to suggest that you also take a look at the ordering of search results when you click on one of the "Authorized dealers of" brand links on the home page. If you click on, for example, Shure or Jays, you get a long list of supplies and accessories before you get down to the earphones.

It seems to me the results should be ordered with headphones/earphones first (ranked by model number, unless you feel strongly about ranking them by value rating), followed by packaged systems, followed by supplies and accessories.

Aug 29, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #17 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by episiarch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you click on, for example, Shure or Jays, you get a long list of supplies and accessories before you get down to the earphones.

...Thanks for the reminder about that, Episiarch, I will look into it and see what SiteLevel may be able to do about that. I am hoping to get time to contact them next week...
smily_headphones1.gif

May 22, 2008 at 3:30 AM Post #19 of 41
On webpage: HeadRoom Micro Amp @ HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears
describing the electronics of the 2007 Micro Amp (not Ultra), it says:
"...The excellent Texas Instruments OPA134 op-amp is used throughout, and all resistors are of truly extraordinary audio quality; Rest assured, all Micro Amp stages are fully biased into true 'Class-A' audio performance!" (The underlining is mine to highlight the words that need correction).

The Micro Amp manual describes only the output stage as biased into Class A (in common with the Ultra Micro Amp), and it describes the major difference between the Micro Amp and the Ultra Micro Amp as:
"The major difference between the Micro Amp and Ultra Micro Amp is that the Ultra Micro Amp uses TI 627s instead of TI 134s, and that all the op-amps are biased into class-A operation with JFET CCDs." (The accompanying photos of Micro Amp and Ultra Micro Amp boards show that the JFET CCDs are only on the Ultra Micro Amp.)

Jorge C confirms the manual's presentation as follows:
"However, the Ultra Micro edition has all active-stage Burr-Brown 627 op-amps (summing/gain/crossfeed/output, etc) biased into Class-A operation using JFETT CCDs while the BB 134OPA gain stage of the 'standard' Micro is actually in Class A/B and does not use the JFETT topology..."

Given how the Manual and Jorge describe the Micro Amp, the underlined statement above on the Micro Amp webpage should be corrected, although it's a fine statement for the Ultra Micro Amp.

May 22, 2008 at 4:04 AM Post #20 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyll Hertsens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We have a pretty huge web site, and it's sometimes more than we can handle keeping it up to date. Please feel free to help use find errors by posting your comments here. We can't promise we'll fix it right away---or even in a timely manner---but we want to try. We've gotten some great help in the past by folks pointing things out to us, and we want to make that channel of feedback a little more efficient. Please include a link when you can. Thanks!

There is a bug, there is no 1000$ Balanced Max..also there is no DPS under 400$, but better then the Astrodyne ...this bugs me
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Also there are no speakers showing up in the "Speakers" link.

May 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM Post #21 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbulack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jorge C confirms the manual's presentation as follows:
"However, the Ultra Micro edition has all active-stage Burr-Brown 627 op-amps (summing/gain/crossfeed/output, etc) biased into Class-A operation using JFETT CCDs while the BB 134OPA gain stage of the 'standard' Micro is actually in Class A/B and does not use the JFETT topology..."

Given how the Manual and Jorge describe the Micro Amp, the underlined statement above on the Micro Amp webpage should be corrected, although it's a fine statement for the Ultra Micro Amp.

Thanks again for bringing that to my attention. I've addressed our Micro Amp website writing now so hopefully it's a bit more clear... Apologies for any confusion!...
redface.gif

We will also address the manual writing as promptly as possible.

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Aug 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #22 of 41
The link to the K 1000 Manual in the AKG K 1000 product page is dead.

Some headphones measurements in the Build A Graph page give the following image:
jpgrapherrorei3.png

These are:
AKG K 601 Harmonic Distortion Products & Impedance
AKG K 701 Harmonic Distortion Products & Impedance
Sennheiser Oprheus Impedance
Stax Omega and SRM-007t Driver Impedance

Also, while the graph of the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Impedance does not gives an error, it's totally empty.

Also, as it has been already pointed out, beyerdynamic DT660 and beyerdynamic DT880 appear two times each. DT660 even builds different graphs for each of them.

And Sennheiser Oprheus is misspelled, it should be Orpheus.

Hope that helps a little
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 8:57 PM Post #23 of 41
Yep, we know about the various graph display issues we're experiencing on the website...
frown.gif

Regrettably, things won't probably change much until we complete some ongoing server work on our HeadRoom back-end allowing for better displays of the specs/graph data... We're also currently in-process with retaking brand-new measurements of all our current headphone inventory (and even a few models we don't carry!) so that laboriously slow process compounds the issue. I'd expect its likely going to be until late 2008/early 2009 before we see everything in place & running nicely!

Thanks mucho for your patience!!

Cheers,
Jorge
HR Sales/Product Manager

Sep 23, 2008 at 12:28 PM Post #24 of 41
Broken links (highlighted in bold):

From this page:
Quote:

AMPLIFIER PAIRING: The Portable Desktop Bag is designed to use with the Portable Desktop Amp.

From this page:
Quote:

Keep your portable player device and our HeadRoom Portable Micro Amp perfectly in place, completely in sight and under full control in a perfectly tidy little lump on your desk. No more picking up your player to look at what’s playing, the sweet little Portable Micro Strap kickstand will keep your music player conveniently in view at all times. The ingenious system of secure Velcro attachments that keeps it all together along with the separately-sold companion HeadRoom Micro Bag allows for a quick transformation from jamming out at the desk to walking out the door with your high-end headphone system in mere seconds.

From this page:
Quote:

Amplifier Pairing: The Portable Micro Bag is designed to use with the Portable Micro Amp.

Oct 17, 2008 at 10:01 PM Post #26 of 41
I just noticed if you click on the ultrasone logo under "Authorized Dealers of:" on the homepage, it brings you to jays products.

But you don't even carry Ultrasone anymore, do you?

JUST KIDDING: I was clicking on the Jays logo after all... Sorry
icon12.gif

Dec 3, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #27 of 41
A few spelling errors:
  1. On the homepage under "Ordering Information" it says 30 Day Guaranty. After reading what it is, I found that there are three times (from word searching) where you spell it incorrectly plus the URL says guaranty.

30 Day Guaranty - HeadRoom: Stereo Headphones, Amps & DACs, Wireless, Noise Canceling, Ear Canal, Earbud, Audio Cables & Accessories
  2. In the Shopping Cart page before you enter your Promo Code it asks Do your have a coupon or promotional code?. I also think you should add a button to submit said code b/c newbies might not know that you have to click on "Update Totals".

https://www.headphone.com/cart/cart_display.php

A picture error:

1. On the Sennheiser CX300-II-Black page, you show the Silver version. So I called customer support wondering if both colors are in stock. According to the person I spoke to, he said you don't have any Silver and doesn't know why that color is pictured.

Sennheiser CX300 II-Black | HeadRoom Audio

I suggest you fix those errors soon as it may lead potential, new customers to look somewhere else (which I almost did).

Thank you!
biggrin.gif

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #28 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinkoniggma /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sennheiser CX300 II-Black | HeadRoom Audio

I suggest you fix those errors soon as it may lead potential, new customers to look somewhere else (which I almost did).

Thank you!
biggrin.gif

The link has slightly changed but the picture is still wrong!!! Hmmm...
Am I the only one who thinks that someone might buy them and after receiving them feel "robbed" because it doesn't look like the one shown?

BUMP

Dec 11, 2009 at 3:55 PM Post #29 of 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinkoniggma /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The link has slightly changed but the picture is still wrong!!! Hmmm...
Am I the only one who thinks that someone might buy them and after receiving them feel "robbed" because it doesn't look like the one shown?

BUMP

No, you're not the only one. We just finished our photo editing yesterday and uploaded the new pix.

Thanks,
Jamey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back