Hey there -- I think its up.
Feb 5, 2004 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 27
Well, I saw the thread title and was thinking this was prime for the dumpster! Nice fix, guys.

Feb 5, 2004 at 2:56 AM Post #17 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by neil
Crap. Timezone. New server was set to GMT, not to mention that it was in a new timezone alltogether. Some posts may be jacked, but we'll keep an eye open.

Duncan thought the time was perfect.

Feb 5, 2004 at 3:08 AM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by Voodoochile
Well, I saw the thread title and was thinking this was prime for the dumpster! Nice fix, guys.

Me too, I thought, "How the hell does Neil know THAT", then I saw he was explaining my having to do manual log in.
tongue.gif

Feb 5, 2004 at 3:15 AM Post #20 of 27
I've heard tell you never appreciate what you've got until it's gone. How true that is.

Thanks to all for getting this thing back up. I didn't realize how much I've come to depend on a quick Head-Fi fix to brighten my day.

BW

Feb 5, 2004 at 3:16 AM Post #21 of 27
Thanks for all the work, Nigel (that's Neil's nickname with me). For you newbs who don't know, Neil is my baby brother (only six inches taller), and our web site engineer.

Neil really busted his butt to get everything going again after we ran into problems (and did a lot to prepare ahead of time, too). Thanks again, broheim.

Feb 5, 2004 at 3:57 AM Post #23 of 27
Quote:

Originally posted by jude
Neil really busted his butt to get everything going again after we ran into problems (and did a lot to prepare ahead of time, too). Thanks again, broheim.

Thanks for getting the site going again, but I think your psychic brother should have told you ahead of time Neil!
biggrin.gif

Feb 5, 2004 at 4:00 AM Post #24 of 27
Thanks Jude and Neil for getting the forums back up.

If anything, the forums being down gave me an excuse to upgrade my own site and forums. But thankfully these forums are back up so I can go back to being unproductive
wink.gif

Feb 5, 2004 at 6:11 AM Post #25 of 27
Kudos to both Jude and Neil for their undaunting dedication in assuring that Head-Fi is up and running smoothly. Honestly, I wouldn't know where to go if this site wasn't up and running. There's only so much you can browse in Ebay before the fun wears out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back