Hey it's Friday night, what are all you doing here?
Feb 23, 2008 at 1:31 AM Post #2 of 55
frown.gif

Every addiction has its price.

Feb 23, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #3 of 55
Well, I'm on Head-Fi and still at the office. I'm killing a little time and catching up on a few things while waiting for traffic to die off. Might as well spend another hour here than slugging it out for 90 minutes.

Feb 23, 2008 at 1:36 AM Post #5 of 55
Its Saturday morning by now GMT.

Anyway, to answer your question, its cheaper to sit in and drink than to go out. And I'm skint at the minute, need to save my pennies for march 8th.

Feb 23, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #8 of 55
2:51am over here, and I should have been sleeping for 3 hours...
But for some reason I am still sitting here with an SR-404 on my head, a cold beer on the table and Head-Fi in the browser.
tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #10 of 55
Drinking warm vodka, sitting alone at a wooden table, pushing a chewed toothpick around in a figure eight by the light of a sulfur lamp post 200 yards outside of my window, thinking about cutting the sleeves of some old tour T-shirts.

Feb 23, 2008 at 2:07 AM Post #11 of 55
I'm just sitting around waiting on a girl to call. Shower = 3 hrs.

Feb 23, 2008 at 2:08 AM Post #13 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Male or Female?

Male, but he did have man-jugs.

Feb 23, 2008 at 2:17 AM Post #15 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Drinking warm vodka, sitting alone at a wooden table, pushing a chewed toothpick around in a figure eight by the light of a sulfur lamp post 200 yards outside of my window, thinking about cutting the sleeves of some old tour T-shirts.

Cutting? CUTTING? A true class-act rips said sleeves off of the t-shirt whilst wearing it, thereby ensuring a hefty quantity of stray threads which will subsequently bleach and fray.

Do I need to teach you EVERYTHING?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back