Hey im a Supremus.
Aug 16, 2007 at 4:56 AM Post #32 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by riceboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grats to supremus
smily_headphones1.gif

geez riceboy, you must have posted at least 600x!!! in the last 2 days, 99% of it in one thread alone! no doubt that must be some kind of a record. what's up with that? a truly bizarre performance!
confused.gif
eek.gif
blink.gif

Aug 16, 2007 at 5:02 AM Post #33 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
geez riceboy, you must have posted at least 600x!!! in the last 2 days, 99% of it in one thread alone! no doubt that must be some kind of a record. what's up with that? a truly bizarre performance!
confused.gif
eek.gif
blink.gif

That thread exists primarily for people to boost their post count, so what do you expect?
tongue.gif

Aug 16, 2007 at 7:19 AM Post #34 of 61
Congrats!
Unfortunately, the phones come at 15,000 posts.Thats when you reach megaphoneus supremus! They come with 40oz of tendonitis cream!

Aug 16, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #36 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
confused.gif
eek.gif
blink.gif

I'm waiting for riceboy to start his 'Hey Look I'm a Supremus' thread.
tongue.gif

Congrats on the new title Colonel!

Aug 16, 2007 at 3:29 PM Post #37 of 61
I'm on the way to the Supremus stage, just got my 500+ status
biggrin.gif
. And good to see they've changed the What are you listening to now thread. I never posted there anyway.

Aug 16, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #41 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That thread exists primarily for people to boost their post count, so what do you expect?
tongue.gif

i'm a little more old fashioned i suppose and am grinding 'em out much more slowly. at my most prolific i maybe did 3 dozen posts in a day. but 300 posts in a day?!?! and then to repeat that the next day, that's scary!
plainface.gif

Aug 16, 2007 at 8:09 PM Post #42 of 61
Aug 16, 2007 at 8:41 PM Post #43 of 61
It may seem like a lot of posts, but really if you just post something when you actually want to say something, they'll rack up naturally. Posting just for the sake of posting helps ya sprint up to the highest title quickly (1500 posts) but I kinda like it that there's no other post title above that. as a result lots of folks slow down after the first 1500 and just start reading the site and what it has to offer, hehe.

imho, post boosting threads are fine since it contains the spam instead of spreading it all over the site. can you imagine if I posted all that junk in the "Curse You, Head-Fi!" thread all over the site? I'd be even more annoying than I already am, hehe!

and yes, there are more titles - Custom Titles. but those are usually given to folks saying/being something memorable, versus just being Lord of All Spam.

Aug 16, 2007 at 9:04 PM Post #45 of 61
Jahn, how long did it take you to get to supremus status? was my guess in the ballpark? and will riceboy beat it?
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back