Help!!!!!
Feb 18, 2014 at 12:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

dalef1

New Head-Fier
I am getting ready to purchase ANOTHER set of headphones. Need help with those of you who know more about these choices than me!! By the way i listen to almost completely dubstep. Looking for ALOT of bass and a headphone that can handle power from an amp. Also has semi good mids and highs. I currently own Earpolution Moguls, Tascam TH-02, Aerial 7 Blizzards, Monster Ntunes, Monster Ncredibles, Maxell Amp b's and a set of VM audio headphones. Hers the list im looking at purchasing from.
Sony X10's
Sony X05's
Sony XB800
Philips O Neill Construct

I'm looking for something in the $100 range by the way. Any help here woould be GREATLY appreciated!!
Lets add the Soniq SH900's to the list also!!

Feb 18, 2014 at 1:36 AM Post #2 of 6
M-Audio Q-40 is around $120 or Denon dh-1100 is $99 on amazon right now.
You should go check the Basshead Club page.

Feb 18, 2014 at 1:54 AM Post #4 of 6
Yea..it is a fun headphone and for $99, I think its a pretty good deal. I would probably get the Q40 for an extra $20. I havent tried it yet, but I heard it has the most amazing bass at this price range.

Feb 25, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #6 of 6
  I went with the x10's......got a good deal from amazon. Hope they are bettter than my ifrogz moguls!!

I bought them from Best Buy out of boredom thinking I will return them for sure but I was very happily surprised. I couldnt put them down.
For my ears they do require EQing but with that, I feel they are super fun..making me enjoy music for hours like never before with my other cans.
Let us know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back