Help With Tricky Speaker placement
Oct 31, 2008 at 9:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Shizdan

1000+ Head-Fier
Well i have these and I need a place to put them. I don't believe they will fit on my desk. I was thinking of maybe mounting them on my wall?

HPIM1012.jpg

Nov 1, 2008 at 5:22 AM Post #2 of 6
That is going to be tricky because of the window. If you move your monitor a little to the left that should leave some room on the right side to do a mount.

Nov 1, 2008 at 4:17 PM Post #3 of 6
You've got a bunch of problems there... The speakers need to be six feet apart. They shouldn't be straddling a corner. You don't want to put a speaker in front of a window. It should be a little way out from a wall. If you set the speakers on your glass desk, it will likely rattle.

Can you move things around the room? If you abandoned the corner and put the desk flat against a wall, you could mount them head high on either side of a window.

See ya
Steve

Nov 1, 2008 at 11:46 PM Post #6 of 6
Switch the positions of the CPU and monitor. place the speakers on either side of the monitor on 6" pedestals. leave the sub where it is unless you think you may put your foot through it, in which case move it all the way to the right. best I can think of with that desk and those windows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back