Help with posting photo
Mar 1, 2019 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9
Hello I image this is incredibly easy but for some reason it is not working for me. I am trying to post photos of headphones I have for sale but when it looks like i uploaded them they don't appear in the post. I would prefer to upload them rather then linking them from flickr. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thank you

Mar 1, 2019 at 6:16 PM Post #2 of 9

Attachments

• DSC_4159.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
Mar 1, 2019 at 10:09 PM Post #3 of 9
Hello I image this is incredibly easy but for some reason it is not working for me. I am trying to post photos of headphones I have for sale but when it looks like i uploaded them they don't appear in the post. I would prefer to upload them rather then linking them from flickr. Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Thank you

In the entry box for thread replies, click on the "Upload a File" button

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 10.01.35 PM.png

That will take you to a dialogue box to choose your file and after you click on that file you want, you can choose to upload a thumbnail or a full size image - then your image is loaded.

Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 10.07.02 PM.png

Mar 1, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #4 of 9
In the entry box for thread replies, click on the "Upload a File" button

That will take you to a dialogue box to choose your file and after you click on that file you want, you can choose to upload a thumbnail or a full size image - then your image is loaded.

Interesting. Everything looks the same on my screen but there is no insert thumbnail or full image buttons. I am trying to upload a .jpg? Could that be the issue?

Attachments

• DSC_4160.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 0
Mar 2, 2019 at 3:07 PM Post #6 of 9
I did but then when I choose thumbnail or full image then hit post reply the photos don't show up. I ended up just linking them from flickr but thank you everyone for your help.

Jun 30, 2020 at 1:49 AM Post #8 of 9
I'm having same issue...No upload file button and "Insert Image" only allows weblink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back