Help with Meier Audio Corda 3Move Power Supply
Apr 1, 2009 at 7:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

HD_Dude

100+ Head-Fier
Hi...

I ordered a 12v, 500ma regulated power supply for my 3Move, but the power tip was the wrong size. Bummer! It requires a small tip.

Have any other 3Move owners here bought one that fits? And that you use on a regular basis?

If so, could I trouble you for a make and model #?

I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks

Apr 2, 2009 at 10:39 AM Post #2 of 8
Got mine for the 3Move at Radio Shack. Came with a little "tree" with multiple tips. Don't know model but visit them. Quite helpful

Apr 2, 2009 at 11:34 AM Post #3 of 8
Thanks! I appreciate it!

Mar 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM Post #4 of 8
Are you enjoying your 3Move? I'm seriously considering a purchase. I've read good things from Skylab, Meier Audio has a good rep, and the price point is a relative bargain.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I don't think we have any headphones in common, but I still think hearing about the sound would be great - as well as any opinions on quality, customer service (I've heard it is on par with RSA), etc.

Mar 25, 2010 at 1:35 PM Post #5 of 8
I found the 3Move to be excellent with full size cans but probably too powerful for IEM's, the amp in low frequency is a tad too much for my liking. From memory I can say the Rx is much better for IEM's as it provides more neutral and realistic presentation. but then again, it's 100$ more.
The 3Move is definitely a bargain.

Mar 25, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 8
In case you didn't spot it, there are gain switches in the 3Move. They're on the PCB just inside the battery door.

Meier Audio are also producing a new amp, better spec but without DAC.

Steven.

Mar 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #7 of 8
I like my 3MOVE with IEM, but I do set it to low gain and low power mode.

Mar 26, 2010 at 6:02 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by luckybaer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you enjoying your 3Move? I'm seriously considering a purchase. I've read good things from Skylab, Meier Audio has a good rep, and the price point is a relative bargain.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I don't think we have any headphones in common, but I still think hearing about the sound would be great - as well as any opinions on quality, customer service (I've heard it is on par with RSA), etc.

I recently bought one for my Beyerdynamic DT990 and I like the combo very much. The 3Move has a wonderful synergy with Beyers. This amp is quite powerful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back