Help with going balanced
May 17, 2019 at 4:46 PM Post #17 of 20
My X7S has been great, no hum or noise at all and I keep it set on medium gain. I don't think you can beat it for the price, the XLR out is very powerful and has an assertive yet warm sound to it.

Thanks for the input on this! I found a Aune X1S and X7S stack for $285 shipped that I am getting. Thanks to everyone else for the help as well!

Am I okay to just get a 4.4mm to XLR adapter or should I get a whole new cable that terminates in XLR? I assume there is no difference?

May 17, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #18 of 20
Thanks for the input on this! I found a Aune X1S and X7S stack for $285 shipped that I am getting. Thanks to everyone else for the help as well!

Am I okay to just get a 4.4mm to XLR adapter or should I get a whole new cable that terminates in XLR? I assume there is no difference?

Wow, that's a great price for Aune stack, congrats. Regarding the cable, I would just buy the XLR adapter if you're happy with the 4.4mm terminated cable. Shouldn't make a difference.

May 17, 2019 at 5:26 PM Post #20 of 20
Wow, that's a great price for Aune stack, congrats. Regarding the cable, I would just buy the XLR adapter if you're happy with the 4.4mm terminated cable. Shouldn't make a difference.

Yeah I was surprised to get them so cheap! Sounds good on the adapter, thanks.

aaaaand another one down the rabbit hole. One of us. One of us.

Really though lol, I love this hobby but it makes me go broke quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back