Help! Where to buy headphones and which ones :)
Dec 24, 2006 at 7:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kasp3r

500+ Head-Fier
Hey well X-mas to coming closer so happy Christmas to everyone.

Im looking for headphones for gaming/music on my computer(ive read some of the other post but i didnt help me that much). But I dont have an amp or a good sound card.( I can always upgrade later i suppose) But for some reason every place i do go look for headphones are over priced like amazon has the K81-DJ at 99 bucks!! So does anyone know a decent website to buy headphones at?

Anyways so Im lookin for i guess a budget to up 150 bucks. I like how the dt xxx look and the reviews are good. But i dont know about the ohm versions and an amp to have. Im just lookin for a budget, intro headphone that has comfort and that sounds good.( dont know if that is possible haha) I listen to techno and rock alot

Dec 24, 2006 at 9:29 PM Post #3 of 4
AFAIK, Grados as supraaural cans don't have the soundstage needed for games... one would look at something circumaural. HD555, DT440 or something like that.

Dec 24, 2006 at 10:08 PM Post #4 of 4
I only play cs 1.6 but im deaf on my left ear so i dont use sound much only because it doesnt help me that often haha. Where can I buy a budget amp at? the Hd580 on amazon seem like a good deal if i had a amp. but the grado sr-60 are a great price.

whats the difference between the sr-60 and the ms-1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back