HELP! WANT TO BUY On- Ear HEADPHONE AROUND 100-160 PRICE
Jan 21, 2013 at 2:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

mkhil

New Head-Fier
Hello, I am just a regular music listener who loves sound quality. It hasn't been long since I got into this are, so there is a limit to what I know. Right now I would like to get a pair of on-ear portable/comfortable headphones. I was thinking maybe logitech ue 4000, but not too sure. Right now I don't want to order something online. Even though I'm buying with my own money don't want parents to find out I'm buying another headphone cause I do have some. I listen to pretty much everything from jazz, hiphop, rap, balad, classic, and etc. I would like headphones with a nice balance. Even if it needs an amp I'm okay with it because I do have the fiio e6

Jan 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #2 of 13
How about the Vsonic GR07? They are pretty neutral phones and sound great with all genres. No amp needed for it either.

Jan 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM Post #3 of 13
He's looking for on ear not in ear.

Jan 21, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #4 of 13
The Sony XB800, Harmen Kardon AE, Sennheiser HD series on ear, JVC on ear with NC are pretty good sounding for the price.

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #6 of 13
How bout the V-moda M80, right now they are 149$ on Amazon. Very flat very portable headphone.

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #7 of 13
thanks, yah i've been looking into the v-moda m80, but saw reviews saying that they were quite tight on the ears. Also if possible my goal right now is to try ang buy a pair of headphones that i can buy in-store. 

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #8 of 13
M80s can be found in radioshack, but at retail price. Honestly amazon has good shipping, you will only be waiting a week. As for the tightness all you have to do is bend the headband and bit, maybe stretch them over a stack of books when not in use so they can adjust and the steel can loosen up

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #9 of 13
oh thanks for the advice. If i do get those I will do that. Well only reason i don't want to get form sipping is because I don't want to get caught buying more headphones XD hahaha. like some small stuff i could get from shipping, but so hard to buy headphoens and not get caught 

Jan 21, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #10 of 13
......You could just track them through amazon and get them yourself when they get to the post office, or request the UPS guy hide them somewhere on your porch where you can get them without anyone else seeing them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back