[Help]Vsonic Gr06/BrainWavz R1/SoundMagic E30
Oct 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

talelxpx

Head-Fier
hello guys
i really need to decide which earphone to buy
im going to use the earphones also for running 
atm im using samsung earphones that came with my galaxy and theyre pretty ok in runnin
so i guess any of these earphones will stay in...

i want to know which one is better in fitting and sound
i really like the idea of the dual driver in the R1 IEM
but i dont know how to compare them to the others due that theyre new and if theyre fitting good as
the E30 or Gr06.

i can get the gr06 for 63$ shipped from ebay and the price is the only problem with them compare to the others
that i can get for 35$/40$ from mp4nation

so please guys help me out i really need to decide the following day.

Oct 20, 2012 at 3:06 PM Post #2 of 9
Personally, I think the e30 and gr06 would be better than the R1, because they're made for over-the-ear.
The gr06 cables are a bit thicker than e30's though.

I heard the galaxy S3 sounds good the way it is, but if you're using galaxy nexus try ezekeel's GLaDOS Control of Franco Kernel's high performance audio, it makes a difference.

Oct 20, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #3 of 9
For running and exercise, I would buy a set of the Monoprice cheap as chips or similar. They will just get ruined with sweat.

I have not run in the GR06, but you really can't go far wrong with them.

Oct 20, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #4 of 9
thank you guys

i dont scared to get them ruined because my older samsung earphones didnt break for like 2 years so i guess they will be fine 

the R1 is built for over the ear style too no?
I really want the gr06 but i dont want to go so far with the price since theyre going to be my first good sounding earphones
so i want to know if theyre really worth the +20$.

Oct 21, 2012 at 6:36 AM Post #6 of 9
If you want the GR06s so badly then save up and get them. :wink:

I on the other hand will be purchasing a pair of R1s tomorrow, as at this price for dual-speaker design they are a steal!

Oct 21, 2012 at 7:43 AM Post #7 of 9
I own GR06 and E30. For gym, I say stick to the light and extremely portable pair of E30. As for GR06, they are worth the extra bucks, imho. I can't bear to use GR06 for gym, they are too nice for sweat and dirt. Why don't you made use of the R1 deal for gym and save the extra bucks for GR06 in the near future?

Oct 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #8 of 9
Jyoof does the gr06 can stay in your ears for gym?
if theyre worth the price idc to add the extra bucks...
im not going to use them only for workout so i want good sounding iems...

Oct 21, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #9 of 9
Quote:
Jyoof does the gr06 can stay in your ears for gym?
if theyre worth the price idc to add the extra bucks...
im not going to use them only for workout so i want good sounding iems...

Honestly I have not used GR06 for gym. I've always use E30 for gym. The cables of GR06 are thicker so they are not so flexible when compare to E30's in terms of ensuring the cables to stay behind the ears. IMO, I don't think GR06 is suitable for gym/sport use. But then again you can always use the guides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back