[HELP REQUEST] In Ear Module for Work, Loud factory with Hearing Protection [Mostly Classical and Rock Music]
May 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

BillardFan

New Head-Fier
First of all, I must say that when I joined first here, Iv got recommanded the Audio Technica A900X with a good sound card and for be honest, Im 100% satisfied with my gaming rig now. Thank Head-Fi. But I'm still here my need changed a bit and Im currently looking for a pair of IEM that could fit under my hearing protector at my new work. (I can't stand earbud they are usualy painfull to me)

1. Location
I'm looking for a Pair of IEM for use at work. They must offer decent isolation and must be used under those:

Link: http://solutions.3mcanada.ca/wps/portal/3M/en_CA/PPE_SafetySolutions_NA/Safety/Products/PoW-Product-Catalog/?PC_7_U00M8B1A0O0N00I56S0AQQIPV1000000_nid=6DQJH9P642gsQQFFG1G8R7glCB3RH88NCJbl

2. Budget
I don't plan to spend over 100-120$ (for IEM + AMP if needed) if lower its perfect. Since I must use them at work, there good risk they get lost or even break so I want something pleasant to hear but also easily remplacable.

3. Music
Mostly classic and late 60-70 Rock

Hope I'v provided engough information, If you have any question feel free to ask here ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back