Help: portable headphones with good sound
Jun 7, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #16 of 26
What do you think about Beyerdynamic Custom Street?

Jun 8, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #17 of 26
I own few good headphones for home listening (Hifiman he560, Senn HD600, AKG K712 pro and Meze 99 classics)
I would like to buy not to expensive BUT with a good sound, not too big, foldable headphones, wired.
I tried Senn Momentum 2.0 on ear but they are boomy and the sound quality is just meh
Any good advice?

Budget 100 usd - flexible

I really enjoy my Sony 1000X with a pad swap, but they might be a bit too bassy for you. MSR7s are pretty good but didn't have enough bass for my liking (I owned the momentum 2.0 for a while).

Jun 8, 2018 at 2:35 PM Post #20 of 26
And marshall studio are really so bad? I've read nice reviews about them,

Jun 13, 2018 at 7:47 PM Post #22 of 26
can't find anything at the moment, just beyerdynamic street costum

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018 at 7:52 PM Post #23 of 26
The Fidelio M1 MKII is absolutely fantastic. I feel it may be the best price to performance headphone I have ever owned. I really bought it out of boredom and after reading the glowing reviews so despite not liking wired headphones for portable use, at $69US I thought why not. Absolutely love them and everytime I use them they impress me. If you can buy and try with return option I highly, highly suggest you give it a shot. Glad that I did.

Jun 15, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #24 of 26
I purchased the hifiman edition s from B&H. Amazing cans imo. Great sound, one of my favorites at this point.
Yes, most of the AT M series aren't that great, but the 40 is the exception. Needs pads though.
brainwaz oval sheep skin can be ok?

Jun 15, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #26 of 26
Yep. That's what I'm using on mine. Sound stage increased...... Like a lot
That's awesome because I have them here and i wasn't using them so it seems that M40x + new pads will be the solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Back