Help On Westone UM2
Dec 10, 2012 at 8:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Boombastic88

Head-Fier
Okay so I'm finally ready to get my first nice pair of iems. I listened to a pair Westone UM2s a while back(tips didn't fit well ) and I absolutely loved them and I wanted to get them. BUT, now I'm reading all these bad reviews about them saying that they're a waste of money. People say that they lack detail, have poor bass quality, and a bad sound stage. I remember the bass being big but extremely well done, forward amazing mids, rolled off highs, a decent sound stage, and more detail than I ever thought there could be. Am I crazy or are the Westones actually bad? Just wanted to get some opinions from you guys. Thanks!

Dec 10, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #2 of 4
Reviews are other peoples opinion.If you listened to them and loved them then thats all that matters.
bigsmile_face.gif

Although i dont own a pair i have read good things about them. Just order a pair from earphonesolutions.com, if you dont like them you can exchange them for something else.

Dec 10, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #3 of 4
"I'm reading all these bad reviews about them saying that they're a waste of money. People say that they lack detail, have poor bass quality, and a bad sound stage"

I don't think you read that here on Head-Fi.  That's downright assinine!

BadUsername is correct.  If you liked it, buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back