Help! My iPod touch 5th Generation won't read genre titles that start with the word "the", why?
Dec 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

BIGHMW

100+ Head-Fier
I am having a BIG-TIME trouble with my iPod touch 64GB in black, first, when I try to drag and drop tracks, albums, genres, etc., I get red dots next to certain songs on my player, and it won't allow those track to be accessed or played, plus, it will not display any of my genre titles that contain the word "the" in them (The Acid Journey, The Upbeat Side, The Smooth Groove, The New Breed, The Nex Gen, etc.) I even tried to use the auto-sync in iTunes that failed to give me better results as far as the genres are concerned.

Most of my titles for my genres are taken straight from my iTunes, and work properly with all my other iPod equipment, including the iPod classic, my 6th generation nano, and both of my my 5th generation nanos. The genre titles were named after my 1GB Hi-MD discs I used to use with my MZ-NH700 Hi-MD/MiniDisc Walkmen, now, why isn't my new iPod touch 5 able to display the tracks and genre titles in the same way as all of my other iPods do? Is it me or is it an issue with the on-board firmware and/or it's syncing with iTunes? Please help!

Ray Jackson
Head-Fi user ID: bighmw

Jan 3, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #3 of 3
bump. 

Won't someone please answer my above question, I'm about ready to dump my iPod touch 5 that I spent almost $400.00 on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back