Help me replace my Creative Zen Touch
Aug 24, 2008 at 9:29 PM Post #16 of 22
So if it's such a burden and you really wan't to complain about the price vs capacity just fix your old player. Or, you could just get a coby or maxell player. Seems like those are more in your price range (since all you really wan't ta' do is haggle).
And, by the way, the SQ of the D2 is way ahead of your DOA zen touch.

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:37 PM Post #17 of 22
What's with the attitude?
Was my question about the D2 and its SD that hard to answer?

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #18 of 22
You can do that if you want. (2GB + 16 GB SD).
However, it will use more power to draw from the SD (slightly more).
The Cowon D2's SQ is one of best from a DAP you can get.
Just replace the default earphones that come with the D2 with some decent ones as the default ones don't do the player justice!

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #19 of 22
Sorry if I'm gettin' testy but you questions seem to be geared more towards sales staff then tech questions. I don't see the point in debating back and forth about WHY you should get a larger capacity player is all. your contradicting your original post about size and expandability. Either it's something you'd like to try OR ask to have another player suggested as the D2 isn't your cup of tea.
here's a link to Cowon's Global page to decide if it's right for ya': [ Welcome to cowonglobal.com ]

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:24 PM Post #20 of 22
How is it contradictory? If I can get 2gb + 16gb now and replace it with a 32gb SD a year from now (actually, add it), what can be better?

In fact, I think I'll do just that.
smily_headphones1.gif

Is any specific card (among the ones the D2 can use) superior to the rest in any way?

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:35 PM Post #21 of 22
It all depends on how much space you really need

do you only need ~18GB? than your 2 + 16 strategy will be fine, and save you some cash

Do you see yourself needing more capacity in the future? then getting the 16 GB version now will still give you flexibility to expand your storage should you need it

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Walie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It all depends on how much space you really need

do you only need ~18GB? than your 2 + 16 strategy will be fine, and save you some cash

Do you see yourself needing more capacity in the future? then getting the 16 GB version now will still give you flexibility to expand your storage should you need it

LOL - Hence what most would agree upon. You are totally on point Walie!!!
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back