Help me please!
Jan 22, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #77 of 87
Right a very quick google shows that the tx 400 comply fit your type of iem.  For about £20 pound from somewhere like amazon, iheadphones or handheld audio.  Order those, try them with your iem and see what difference they make.  If they are not enough you need something like the aforementioned klipsch x10 (£99 amazon) or westone1 (, £95 amazon) or Shure SE215 (£76ish, amazon).   The westones with the included p-series would probably isolate more, but be a more balanced sound then the jvc (I have not heard the one but am familiar enough with the westone family sound having heard the 2 and 3's).  Not that familiar with the jvcs but I'm just throwing recommendations out (again, sure I typed this earlier!)that should have good to great isolation.

Cheers

Jan 22, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #78 of 87
Have a look at this thread. There is a chart at the bottom that rates the IEM's in different categories, one of the being isolation. Anything at a "4" or more isolates very well. Then read some of the reviews to see if the sound is for you.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-268-iems-compared-dunu-dn-17-dn-18-updated-01-15-13

Jan 22, 2013 at 4:02 PM Post #79 of 87
Customs are probably overkill. Just pick up some Complys, see if they isolate enough for you. If they don't, think long and hard, about just how much customs cost, and whether or not the isolation is worth it to you. However, CIEMs tend to sound really, really good. Most have a lot of drivers, though, and really benefit from an amp.

Jan 23, 2013 at 10:39 AM Post #82 of 87
I don't understand how this thread has so many responses when other threads with real questions can't even get 2 or 3. It seems like this guy is just wasting everyone's time. His issue was solved in the first 2 pages.

Jan 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #85 of 87
Quote:
I don't understand how this thread has so many responses when other threads with real questions can't even get 2 or 3. It seems like this guy is just wasting everyone's time. His issue was solved in the first 2 pages.

A lot of it is bumps, or the same people responding multiple times.

Then how about you **** and get lost instead. If it waste your time just leave.

You're welcome. 

He does have a point. Your question seems to have been solved in the first bit, but I don't have any issue with people asking lots of questions-that is why this forum is here. However, I do have an issue with the way you respond to this-that is the second time someone has commented on how long this thread is, and both times you have resorted to rather foul language. You need to stay calm and respectful, because frankly, we are helping you, not the other way around.

Jan 23, 2013 at 4:11 PM Post #86 of 87
The point is like he's saying in a way that he is like forced to read the whole thread and feels like he needs to reply but then state it's like wasting his time... Which he could just not bother and just not even read and just leave instead. 

I just want to know how effectives are comply tips to an extent

Jan 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #87 of 87
Buy the tips and find out for yourself. That is the ONLY way the question will be answered for you.

Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back