Help me instruct my parents
Jun 9, 2008 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Tequila

New Head-Fier
Yeah, kind of an odd title isn't it ?. Anyway here is my question. I am looking for a new DAP and as it happens my parents are leaving for the USA tomorrow. Since electronics in general are far cheaper in the USA than in europe I was hoping they could bring me back a DAP. I was thinking of an Ipod nano 8GB. I need to tell them at which store to buy it. Since they don't have to much time for shopping it would have to be a large electronics company with many sales points. so which electronics chain/store/company offers the best price for an Ipod nano ?

Thanks in advance
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 9, 2008 at 9:16 PM Post #2 of 5
Prices are even across stores in the US - Apple doesn't allow much price variation. Finding one should be little trouble. Apple has quite a few Apple Stores across the country and you'll find them at Circuit City and Best Buy, two of the biggest retailers we have.

And the Nano is a nice unit. A couple family members have them and I think they're terrific. Hope your parents have a great trip!

Jun 9, 2008 at 9:46 PM Post #3 of 5
Yeah amazon sells it for a few bucks lesser, but in store prices are all fixed for the most part. The so called sale that Circuit city holds occasionally will be like 3-4$ off the price. So they can pretty much get it at any store.

Jun 9, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #4 of 5
Heh heh heh; I love the questions that are about helping someone help their doddering old folks parents. Ancient beings; them.

...this ain't one of them; of course. A good attention grabber though!

But every so often I get to try to help them help someone who is young enough to be one of MY kids!
tongue.gif

Always fun!
biggrin.gif

Jun 10, 2008 at 6:57 AM Post #5 of 5
I am under the impression that "all" US cities have an Apple Store. Apple are restrictive towards pricing, so you wont get it much (if any) cheaper that at their own stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back