Help me! I can't stop watching this video!!
Jul 10, 2006 at 3:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

soundboy

Headphoneus Supremus
I was looking for video of Blue Man Group in Vegas when I came across the following....

Lynne & Tessa "Barbie Girl"

280smile.gif

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:08 AM Post #2 of 22
sheesh.....those two chinese geeks were funnier..these girls arent hot
frown.gif

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:11 AM Post #3 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
sheesh.....those two chinese geeks were funnier..these girls arent hot
frown.gif

I think this is freaking hilarious, what was the chinese geek one? The one about the report card or that annoying song?

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 22
Jul 10, 2006 at 3:20 AM Post #5 of 22
BE careful soundboy, when you go to meet those girls they turn out looking like Joe Pistone and your looking at 15yrs in Chino.

Jul 10, 2006 at 3:25 AM Post #6 of 22
LAFF. Apparently the French have once again found great humor that the rest of the world has abandoned...FRENCH MADNESS!

Jul 10, 2006 at 4:18 AM Post #7 of 22
enuff! dammit! enuff!! i cant stands no more of this lip synching crapola!!

Jul 10, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #8 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
LAFF. Apparently the French have once again found great humor that the rest of the world has abandoned...FRENCH MADNESS!

that blonde french femme could lip my synch anytime.

Jul 10, 2006 at 5:17 AM Post #9 of 22
Actually, they're German chicks. I watched their "intro" video where they have speaking roles. They live in Frankfurt, BTW.

I've got to disagree with 1911 on the "not hot" comment. The girl in the green blouse is adorable. But the other one (with the pierced tongue and lower lip) seems like a real skank. She probably has at least 4 kids from 6 different guys (can't identify the real father of the youngest one as it was a group project), and a strategically placed tattoo of the name of at least one former lover who she now visits in prison. But I could be wrong. She might have just had a bad hair day.

Jul 10, 2006 at 5:17 AM Post #10 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter
that blonde french femme could lip my synch anytime.

WAtch it bro, children like me lurk these forums
biggrin.gif

Jul 10, 2006 at 6:15 AM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus
Actually, they're German chicks. I watched their "intro" video where they have speaking roles. They live in Frankfurt, BTW.

I've got to disagree with 1911 on the "not hot" comment. The girl in the green blouse is adorable. But the other one (with the pierced tongue and lower lip) seems like a real skank. She probably has at least 4 kids from 6 different guys (can't identify the real father of the youngest one as it was a group project), and a strategically placed tattoo of the name of at least one former lover who she now visits in prison. But I could be wrong. She might have just had a bad hair day.

hahhaha....that was real descriptive...it was like you almost knew her....
edit:the only problem is that skanks usually hang out with other skanks......

Jul 10, 2006 at 6:20 AM Post #12 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
hahhaha....that was real descriptive...it was like you almost knew her....

And the funny thing is, I thought exactly what he thought. Interestng too, the fact she was smoking as well really made me think. We should create a thread just for where we posts videos or even pictures and we give thoughts of what we think certain people are like and stuff. Really, it would be interestng to hear the difference ways some of us judge people.

Wow, I just rewatched the video, he's right, the chick in the green blouse is pretty damn cute.

Jul 10, 2006 at 6:29 AM Post #13 of 22
Jul 10, 2006 at 7:15 AM Post #14 of 22
I couldn't even finish this video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back