Help Me Decide !
Dec 17, 2012 at 10:54 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:
Pa2V2 is guaranteed for life no questions asked and gets you insane battery time. Plus Gary is one of the best people i have ever dealt with super fast with responses. And it looks cool.
bigsmile_face.gif

agreed. I dealt with Gary and he is so nice and ya it's true, he answers lightning quick. Both the PA2V2 and the E11 are fantastic, but the E11 cannot be played while charging, while the PA2V2 can be. It doesn't really matter for me, but may turn some people off of the E11.

Dec 18, 2012 at 3:37 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:
You can also look into the Ultrasone Pro 550 (or its counterpart, the DJ1 Pro), it fits your criteria and is within your specified budget.

Amp wise, the PA2V2 is a solid performer for its price, and pairs up nicely with Ultrasones.

I'll be sure to look into it :)
Quote:
Yeah, buying used ones is sorta like burn in, but burn it in a bit more just to make sure. And Fiio E11 or PA2V2 are fantastic portable amplifiers, so either one of them would be great. Or, if you want a load of bass, check out a Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO 80 + Fiio E11 or PA2V2. Great headphone also, was considering it, but I got a great deal on the PRO 900.

The bass is not overwhelming is it? I dont want the bass ruin the sound 
Quote:
Pa2V2 is guaranteed for life no questions asked and gets you insane battery time. Plus Gary is one of the best people i have ever dealt with super fast with responses. And it looks cool.
bigsmile_face.gif

May I know the MSRP for PA2V2 ? Because I only found Bids in ebay ( just to make comparison )
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2012 at 3:59 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:
agreed. I dealt with Gary and he is so nice and ya it's true, he answers lightning quick. Both the PA2V2 and the E11 are fantastic, but the E11 cannot be played while charging, while the PA2V2 can be. It doesn't really matter for me, but may turn some people off of the E11.

How about their battery life? I heard good reviews about the PA2V2 and its ranked #1 in the HeadGear section !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back