HELP ME CHOOSE THE BEST CUSTOM IEM..!
Apr 11, 2010 at 7:53 AM Post #31 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by LintHart /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used Registered post. it cost me about $22 and i posted it on a friday and they arrived there on their following friday so 5 business days where as express post was going to cost $46 if i remember correctly and take about 3-4 business days so i thought bugger it.

according to the tracking they relieved it on the friday but they didn't update my status until the monday. mind you i got my shipped status 1 day after they'd actually shipped also.

Oh very nice, that's not too bad at all
biggrin.gif

Apr 12, 2010 at 12:49 AM Post #32 of 40
nkk, untrue but true. When we are dealing with 1100 dollar IEM, circuits etc. are going to be of the top level, more or less. This is a similar price range from popular names that got to where they are for some reason.

Apr 12, 2010 at 3:39 AM Post #35 of 40
After I read review i choose JH 16 Pro.. Why..? Cause i read some review that UE making the custom without passion and love.. They do it only because we pay them, and if it there mistake they dont want to remake it.. They dont pay attention on it.. I read review that they have mistake on the shell.. Shell is not to smooth.. And worst of all there is hair inside it.. So I choose JH, they are professional and kind to talk with.. Thx for help guys.. IMO, JH 16 pro is better than UE 18, cheaper, many driver, kind staff..

Apr 12, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #36 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhone4G /img/forum/go_quote.gif
After I read review i choose JH 16 Pro.. Why..? Cause i read some review that UE making the custom without passion and love.. They do it only because we pay them, and if it there mistake they dont want to remake it.. They dont pay attention on it.. I read review that they have mistake on the shell.. Shell is not to smooth.. And worst of all there is hair inside it.. So I choose JH, they are professional and kind to talk with.. Thx for help guys.. IMO, JH 16 pro is better than UE 18, cheaper, many driver, kind staff..

You sir, are a smart cookie :p

Apr 12, 2010 at 10:48 AM Post #37 of 40
I've already call audiologist, and he is my uncle
wink_face.gif
.. Do you know what is the best part..? I get a free service from my uncle and he said shipping cost to JH, he will pay it for me, of course the JH 16 Pro I will pay it by myself, cause if my uncle pay it for me.. Maybe he went bankrupt.. Hahaha
ksc75smile.gif
I hope Head Fi make a JH 16 Smile avatars.. ahaha.. Can not wait for next week.. Wait for me my uncle..

Dec 20, 2010 at 5:25 PM Post #40 of 40
FitEar Private C435
1880,70 USD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back