Help Me Buy A Good Pair Of Headphones? $250-$300
Jan 13, 2013 at 6:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

NathanRM

New Head-Fier
Hey guys, I recently purchased Astro A40s but due to them having lots of errors with the audio dropping out, I have decided that I am just going to buy a pair of headphones. I would like them for gaming but at the same time I want good music quality. I was thinking of Beats but people say they are garbage and I started hearing of headphones such as Sennheiser and other brands. I listen to lots of Kid Cudi, some Drake, hip hop, rap, and rock. I would like some decent bass but not too heavily to where its annoying. I would like to be able to know the bass is present with some thump but not too much as I said. I was looking at the Sennheiser HD 598, it doesn't have to necessarily be the Sennheiser brand either. I would mostly use them here at home so it doesn't really have to be portable.. If you guys could give the best I can possibly get it would be appreciated. I have $250 to spend. Maybe $300 at most as I plan on buying an Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser microphone to chat. Another quick question is if that's even possible to use the AT2020s as a mic? With any type of adapters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back