Help...... Leftside is louder, clearer and more bass than the right side.
Oct 26, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #16 of 25

Quote:
Well it sounds like you were complaining that they were not all to the center

You had a misunderstanding, which is subject to opinion, I was stating it was certain TRACKS, thats why I said tracks anyways, I was talking about the recording. Small misunderstanding or the poster didn't post clearly enough either way I hope we have resolution. Recordings, the end, dead.

Oct 27, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #17 of 25
K, I've be playing w/ some other tips today.  I was able to replicate the channel imbalance which it seems in my case was from driver flex.  My usual Meelecs have a very progressive pressure equalization when I insert them.  Some other tips, when not inserted properly by holding up the corner of your ear but straight in, causes massive pressure build up and flexes the driver to the point it cannot move.  Thus that channel will produce little if any sound.  I was usually able to correct it by pulling out on them a bit and pushing them in a bit.  Just enough to use the vacuum to unflex the driver and then reseal if the seal broke.  I think many of the Monster channel imbalances are from the pressure build up flexing the driver and locking it up.  Not sure how much if any damage might be occurring in the process.  

Nov 8, 2010 at 4:24 PM Post #18 of 25
I had the same problem with my Monster Turbine Gold. The volume in the left channel lower than the right, I tried all ways and concludes that the problem is with the headphones. Last week they returned to accjack to exchange for another.
buffguy, you solved the problem with the Monster Miles?
Ouvir
Ler foneticamente

Nov 8, 2010 at 4:27 PM Post #19 of 25
I had the same problem with my Monster Turbine Gold. The volume in the left channel lower than the right, I tried all ways and concludes that the problem is with the headphones. Last week they returned to accjack to exchange for another.
buffguy, you solved the problem with the Monster Miles?

May 12, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #22 of 25
What if the cone on the driver somehow got deformed, maybe pushed in just a little..what would happen? would the balance be unbalanced then?.. specifically referring to headphones..iv always wondered on big speakers when i push on the circle and make an indent why it sounds different??

Jan 20, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #24 of 25
I am 15 and looked up help on the same issue I found out that if you blow on the inside of the outlet thinggy for the usb cord that is on your headphones hard enough it can sometimes fix them. Idk why it just worked/works for my beats studios.
gs1000.gif

Sep 6, 2016 at 5:57 PM Post #25 of 25
You sir, you are a legend. I've had this problem for a couple years now. I just got myself rha t20i's. And still had this problem. So now I got a way smaller tip for my left and bigger for my right. And it works! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back