[Help ! ]I had accidently throw away the charger of alo the national, so is there any kind sir who happens to know give me the input voltage figure please!
Dec 10, 2018 at 1:22 AM Post #3 of 9
Nov 7, 2022 at 11:51 PM Post #5 of 9
Does this help?:
BB6F4B7A-C486-408A-A6C5-6AD5339AE563.jpeg

Nov 8, 2022 at 9:23 AM Post #6 of 9
Does this help?:
No. They'rere looking for the charger specs, not the analog audio input specs.

@escapeism, why not just email ALO directly and ask. Looks like they no longer sell the National, but they might know what sort of charger is needed. Worth a try, anyway.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2022 at 2:16 AM Post #7 of 9
No. They'rere looking for the charger specs, not the analog audio input specs.

@escapeism, why not just email ALO directly and ask. Looks like they no longer sell the National, but they might know what sort of charger is needed. Worth a try, anyway.
email ALO already. no reply
message them on instagram. no reply also
what is the common charger specs for similar portable amp/dac?
Thanks

Nov 10, 2022 at 8:20 AM Post #8 of 9
Do you have the National or the National+? It looks like the National+ uses mini-USB, which will be 5V and up to 2.5 amps.

I found this picture of the National:

alo_audio_the_national_portable_amp_1537698026_d4a0b3fd_progressive.jpg

Which looks like 12.5V and 1000mA (1.0 amps).
Who knows what size barrel connector it uses, though. Maybe see if you can find a cable/charger that comes with interchangeable connectors. Or you could attempt to measure the opening with a set of callipers, though I don't know that I'd trust myself to get an accurate measurement.

Is there a dedicated thread for the National? I'm sure someone there could give you an answer.

Nov 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM Post #9 of 9
Do you have the National or the National+? It looks like the National+ uses mini-USB, which will be 5V and up to 2.5 amps.

I found this picture of the National:

alo_audio_the_national_portable_amp_1537698026_d4a0b3fd_progressive.jpg

Which looks like 12.5V and 1000mA (1.0 amps).
Who knows what size barrel connector it uses, though. Maybe see if you can find a cable/charger that comes with interchangeable connectors. Or you could attempt to measure the opening with a set of callipers, though I don't know that I'd trust myself to get an accurate measurement.

Is there a dedicated thread for the National? I'm sure someone there could give you an answer.
I use national.
Thanks a lot mate...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back