Help how to make my DX 50 playing acording to the track number?
Oct 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

chee006

100+ Head-Fier
Can someone help me in sorting out my music? I just clean and tag all of my music but when I try to play it on my DX 50, it plays it alphabetically while other albums it plays it according to the track number. 

Thanks 

Oct 8, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #3 of 5
But I have so much music, I can't possibly rename them manually? I ahve tried mp3 tagger and picard which works great but still for some reason my DX 50 only plays a few of my albums according to the CD track number. 

I have tried using mp3 tagger to play a number in front of my track name but my DAP still refuses to even follow the number and jsut stubbornly follows the same sorting as before, I read somewhere that it create some sort of temporary file that remember the sorting of teh files when it is being saved but I have tried to delete and recopy with proper sorting to no avail, pls help me. :frowning2: 

Oct 11, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #4 of 5
You can use a software called MediaMonkey.

It has a configurable "Auto Organize files" option that can organize all your mp3 collection (changing folders and file names) according to the tag information of each mp3 file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back