HELP!!!!First time trading headphones, how should I proceed.
May 1, 2013 at 11:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

DevilsRightHand

Head-Fier
I've bought and sold audio stuff here a few times.  Last thing I bought were UM3x iems that the seller sold me knowing they were defective. So I somewhat trust issues right now.

Now I'm being offed Senn HD25-1 MKII trade for my Westone 3 ( what do you think of the deal?) but I've never traded online so how should I proceed?

Thanks for your time and help

May 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
I've bought and sold audio stuff here a few times.  Last thing I bought were UM3x iems that the seller sold me knowing they were defective. So I somewhat trust issues right now.

Now I'm being offed Senn HD25-1 MKII trade for my Westone 3 ( what do you think of the deal?) but I've never traded online so how should I proceed?

Thanks for your time and help

Wouldn't do it. I consider the HD25 family(including the momentums) to be low-fi.

May 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
Wouldn't do it. I consider the HD25 family(including the momentums) to be low-fi.

rolleyes.gif

May 3, 2013 at 2:11 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Quote:

I decided not to go through with the trade. Thanks to your comments, I took a second look and I read a few owner reviews and impressions and found that when compared a similar signature and price, the M-80 comes out on top. I was under the impression the H25 would be a step up to my M-80 that I use as my on-ear headphone choice in my portable rig.

So thanks for the advice but I'd still like to know how do you proceed when trading. I have a hard time trusting that the person I'm trading with would actually send the trade item.  I could ask to see the tracking first but he could ask the same defeating the purpose.

Thanks again guys!

May 3, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #6 of 6
I decided not to go through with the trade. Thanks to your comments, I took a second look and I read a few owner reviews and impressions and found that when compared a similar signature and price, the M-80 comes out on top. I was under the impression the H25 would be a step up to my M-80 that I use as my on-ear headphone choice in my portable rig.

So thanks for the advice but I'd still like to know how do you proceed when trading. I have a hard time trusting that the person I'm trading with would actually send the trade item.  I could ask to see the tracking first but he could ask the same defeating the purpose.

Thanks again guys!
Trade only with guys you are used to seeing around the forums or if the have a decent (~5) sell/trade/buyer rep. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back