Help finding new headphones
Jul 4, 2012 at 6:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Metalon

New Head-Fier
Hello

I am currently in possesion of Monster Beats Studio, but i would like to upgrade them. I dont like the fact that i have to use batteries, and it leaks to much sound to the people around me. I also feel stupid wearing the same headphones as all the 14 year olds around in the city.. but thats another story.

I'm going to use them mostly though my Samsung S2. Almost exclusively by listening to music. I use spotify premium on my phone, and i listen to almost all diffrent sorts of generes. Everything from pop, to hip-hop, metal, ect. I would like them to have good bass though.

One of the most important things is that they dosn't leak sound. I use them alot on the bus and other public places, and i don't like bothering the people around me with my own music. So thats important. I also want them to look good, and don't be too big.

The budget i'm looking at is not so important. Though I dont want to go any higher than 700-800 US dollars.

Thanks in advance!

Jul 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM Post #2 of 4
Dang... 700 - 800 bucks ?

That's alot of cash. And quite a change from your current headphones.

If I had that cash to play with, I would buy several sets. Starting from the 50 to 100 dollar range. Picking up experience along the way. Then graduating to the more refined headsets.

Good Luck, Jim

Jul 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Dang... 700 - 800 bucks ?
That's alot of cash. And quite a change from your current headphones.
If I had that cash to play with, I would buy several sets. Starting from the 50 to 100 dollar range. Picking up experience along the way. Then graduating to the more refined headsets.
Good Luck, Jim

Well thats the maximum amount. I can of course buy something alot cheaper, but i am willing to go that high for some good headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back