[HELP] Best earbud for basshead, <50$ please ???
Feb 11, 2011 at 10:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

tungloli85

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm planning to buy a new earbud, for my U10 :). But I don't know which one should I pick. So please help me to choose the most suiable one. I think I can pay up to 50 bucks for it, but no more than that. For one thing, I got a basshead, so I like strong, deep rich bass.Thank you.

Feb 12, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #4 of 12
Earbud or IEM? If IEM I would suggest stretching your budget to the Hippo VB which can be had for around $70, possibly lower in the FS forum.

Feb 12, 2011 at 12:38 AM Post #5 of 12
Sony XB40EX, UE Metro-Fi220, CX300, Skullcandy.......

Feb 13, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #9 of 12
The Brainwavz M2 has a lot of bass and is really good for its price range. You can get them for around $50. On Amazon, they're $60 with Prime shipping at the moment, but you can find them on the FS forum for around 40-50 most of the time.

Apr 14, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #10 of 12
Koss KDX100's INSANE amount of bass, they hit deep and they hit HARD! Lifetime warranty doesn't hurt either, especially for buds. $30

May 22, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #11 of 12
My neighbor's boy is helping us move in a couple weeks. For helping us move I said I would get him a new pair of headphones since he was asking me to help him find a pair that he would like a couple weeks ago.

I think I will go with the Koss KDX100 in ear headphones. He listens to a lot of rap and what ever else Justin Beaver none-sense he listens to. "He is only 15 so I really have no clue what he listens to''

The main thing is not the price it is that these headphones need to be tough, he is only 15 and has no appreciation as of yet for nice things so the amount of ware and tear he is going to put on them is going to be pretty bad, secondly I would like to be able to get him a pair of slightly bass head earbuds. I am sure he would appreciate having very nice clean bass as well as not too recessed mids and nice bright highs.

''But IDK he mite not even notice, however I would and I do not want to give him crap. I would like to see him get a nice set of earbuds that even I would enjoy''

Any help pointing out decent pairs of bass head earbuds would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

May 22, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #12 of 12
Quote:
My neighbor's boy is helping us move in a couple weeks. For helping us move I said I would get him a new pair of headphones since he was asking me to help him find a pair that he would like a couple weeks ago.

I think I will go with the Koss KDX100 in ear headphones. He listens to a lot of rap and what ever else Justin Beaver none-sense he listens to. "He is only 15 so I really have no clue what he listens to''

The main thing is not the price it is that these headphones need to be tough, he is only 15 and has no appreciation as of yet for nice things so the amount of ware and tear he is going to put on them is going to be pretty bad, secondly I would like to be able to get him a pair of slightly bass head earbuds. I am sure he would appreciate having very nice clean bass as well as not too recessed mids and nice bright highs.

''But IDK he mite not even notice, however I would and I do not want to give him crap. I would like to see him get a nice set of earbuds that even I would enjoy''

Any help pointing out decent pairs of bass head earbuds would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Look into the Sennheiser CX 300B MKII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back