Help: Audioslave Won't Copy
Dec 1, 2002 at 7:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Step 1: Plug power cable into wall. Step 2: Plug other end of power cable into....umm.... Step 0.5: Order something to power with power cable.
edit: I got it to work! I guess my brother and his friend don't know what they are doing hehe... mods please delete this post.

All the tracks come up blank when made into .wavs and when my brothers friend tried to copy the cd it didn't work. I thought the copy-proof cds were deemed illegal so what have I got here?

Biggie.

Dec 1, 2002 at 10:28 PM Post #2 of 6
before this gets closed, I just got a cd that won't even play on the computer let alone try to copy it.

Cadaveria-The Shadow's Madame. It is an import from Italy, but far from the only copy proof cd out here in the US.

Dec 2, 2002 at 2:01 AM Post #3 of 6
What is really annoying is the remastered version of Hot Rocks I have (the SACD hybrid) won't read on any of three cd-roms I have tried it with. I want to listen to it in my car, but I don't want to risk scrathing the real thing (which I just know I'll do). I wanna make my legal copy dangit!

Dec 2, 2002 at 4:01 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba
What is really annoying is the remastered version of Hot Rocks I have (the SACD hybrid) won't read on any of three cd-roms I have tried it with. I want to listen to it in my car, but I don't want to risk scrathing the real thing (which I just know I'll do). I wanna make my legal copy dangit!

Hmm, that's odd. It works/copies fine here.
confused.gif
what kind of cd-roms are you using?

Dec 2, 2002 at 4:40 AM Post #5 of 6
Two of them were DVD/cd-rw combo drives and one was my teac cd-rw512b. I've never had any trouble reading any discs with the teac, it has allways been a very reliable drive.

Dec 2, 2002 at 3:46 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba

i copy all my cds for the car too. hot rocks copied fine for me though. i find that sacd's won't read at all in dvd-rom drives, but they work fine in my cd burner (new yamaha scsi 44x).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back