Help: Audioslave Won't Copy
post-228146
Post #1 of 6

NotoriousBIG_PJ

Step 1: Plug power cable into wall. Step 2: Plug other end of power cable into....umm.... Step 0.5: Order something to power with power cable.
Reaction score
edit: I got it to work! I guess my brother and his friend don't know what they are doing hehe... mods please delete this post.

All the tracks come up blank when made into .wavs and when my brothers friend tried to copy the cd it didn't work. I thought the copy-proof cds were deemed illegal so what have I got here?

Biggie.

post-228265
Post #2 of 6

Mr.PD

Lives to Take It Outside.
Reaction score
before this gets closed, I just got a cd that won't even play on the computer let alone try to copy it.

Cadaveria-The Shadow's Madame. It is an import from Italy, but far from the only copy proof cd out here in the US.

post-228400
Post #3 of 6

CaptBubba

Not dumb enough fora custom title...so he thought.
Reaction score
What is really annoying is the remastered version of Hot Rocks I have (the SACD hybrid) won't read on any of three cd-roms I have tried it with. I want to listen to it in my car, but I don't want to risk scrathing the real thing (which I just know I'll do). I wanna make my legal copy dangit!

post-228476
Post #4 of 6

andrzejpw

May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba
What is really annoying is the remastered version of Hot Rocks I have (the SACD hybrid) won't read on any of three cd-roms I have tried it with. I want to listen to it in my car, but I don't want to risk scrathing the real thing (which I just know I'll do). I wanna make my legal copy dangit!

Hmm, that's odd. It works/copies fine here.
what kind of cd-roms are you using?

post-228513
Post #5 of 6

CaptBubba

Not dumb enough fora custom title...so he thought.
Reaction score
Two of them were DVD/cd-rw combo drives and one was my teac cd-rw512b. I've never had any trouble reading any discs with the teac, it has allways been a very reliable drive.

post-228789
Post #6 of 6

grinch

Cognac....icky.Scotch....icky.Vodka....
Reaction score
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba

i copy all my cds for the car too. hot rocks copied fine for me though. i find that sacd's won't read at all in dvd-rom drives, but they work fine in my cd burner (new yamaha scsi 44x).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)