Help a Great Cause and Win a Great Amp!
May 23, 2006 at 10:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Absorbine_Sr

Can Jam '10 Organizer
For those who don't look too much at the sticky posts at the top of this forum, please look now. Forum member tyrion is once again raffling off some excellent equipment (Eddie Current EC-01) all for the benefit of some worthy charities. Instead of those Laser Balanced Headphone Covers you were going to drop $20 on, why not help a worthy cause and maybe win an awesome amp as well. Just click the link in my sig below, or go to the sticky thread at the top of the forum.

I did. (Man I wanted those Laser Balanced Headphone Covers....
biggrin.gif
)

P.S. In case you're not sure about just sending some guy your money, tyrion has done this before. Check the threads below for the previous raffles he's done here.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...hlight=katrina

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...hlight=katrina

May 23, 2006 at 11:51 PM Post #3 of 21
Thanks for starting this thread and for helping out. I really do donate the money and have the receipts from Habitat and the Humane Society.
biggrin.gif
Just $10 or $20 will do it. We raised over $5000 last year. I don't expect to do anything near that but it would be nice to get up $1000. We only need $800 more to reach that goal.

Thanks!

May 24, 2006 at 2:22 AM Post #4 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
Done already. By the way how do you get the link as part of the signature?
confused.gif

I've attached a text file containing the exact syntax to get a link like mine in your sig. Simply copy and paste it into your own sig.

(Did it this way cuz I couldn't figure out a way to paste it here without it becoming the link itself....
confused.gif
)

A_Sr.

May 24, 2006 at 3:31 AM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Thanks for starting this thread and for helping out. I really do donate the money and have the receipts from Habitat and the Humane Society.
biggrin.gif
Just $10 or $20 will do it. We raised over $5000 last year. I don't expect to do anything near that but it would be nice to get up $1000. We only need $800 more to reach that goal.

Thanks!

Recommended! This is a good cause folks, I worked with Habitat building a home... they are usually in poor areas and poor conditions. Materials are not cheap... if you can donate time (if you know the trades) or money you should. I try and work with them whenever they are in my area. (insert thumbs up
biggrin.gif
) and here you could win free stuff!

May 24, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #6 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr

I did. (Man I wanted those Laser Balanced Headphone Covers....
biggrin.gif
)

Surely you mean that pack of STAX SR-X headphone bags on ebay right now?
evil_smiley.gif

May 25, 2006 at 3:13 AM Post #11 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
I already update the sticky thread. We are over $600 so far which is pretty impressive.

[Jerry Lewis]And the latest tote board number is...... $900!![/Jerry Lewis]

Cool. just bringing this to the top again. Follow the link below (or at the top of the Forums page!) to get in on the chance to win and contribute to a worthy couple of charities.

A_Sr.

May 26, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #14 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Absorbine_Sr
Sending this back to the top, as it appears the contributions have slowed down a little. I'll put my money where my mouth is and throw another $20 into the kitty. Comin' at ya via paypal tyrion. Give me numbers when you get a chance.

C'mon folks... y'all can afford $10 and who wouldn't want to win an Eddie Current amp??

A_Sr.

$1070 with your $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back